Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

*Spoiler* 23rd July [updated] - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
...!</font>👏

I think you like Terence ki toli (not sure)
but still, please do not refer to anyone from the show as circus people. It can offend people even if it is all in fun & humor

monkey king is sun wukong... the legendary monkey god..... the chinese version of hanuman....in the series sun wukong was played by dickycheung a very sarcastic and funny actor.... when Jai came up with O'saaya... I was just surprise.... he did look like sun wukong..... yess.. i do love terence ki toli of DID1..... other than Jai... i love mayu as well..... he's jai's best buddy in DID right....Edited by onizuka - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: onizuka

...!</font>👏

I think you like Terence ki toli (not sure)
but still, please do not refer to anyone from the show as circus people. It can offend people even if it is all in fun & humor
[/QUOTE]

monkey king is sun wukong... the legendary monkey god..... the chinese version of hanuman....in the series sun wukong was played by dickycheung a very sarcastic and funny actor.... when Jai came up with O'saaya... I was just surprise.... he did look like sun wukong..... yess.. i do love terence ki toli of DID1..... other than Jai... i love mayu as well..... he's jai's best buddy in DID right....[/QUOTE]

😃 Yess Jai and Mayuresh are best buddies in DID lil masters........ I always look forward to their comments about each other's personality and choreography........😊
baijubavra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: onizuka

...!</font>👏

monkey king is sun wukong... the legendary monkey god..... the chinese version of hanuman....in the series sun wukong was played by dickycheung a very sarcastic and funny actor.... when Jai came up with O'saaya... I was just surprise.... he did look like sun wukong..... yess.. i do love terence ki toli of DID1..... other than Jai... i love mayu as well..... he's jai's best buddy in DID right....

Thanks for the information on Sun Wukong ! It was a good thing to know. However, from the description of Sun Wukong and my little knowledge about Hanuman, I do not think that Circus chimpanzees are the same as these two idols. Correct me if I am wrong but  circus chimpanzee or circus ring master are a little derogatory terms (IMO). Don't you think ?

Edited by baijubavra - 13 years ago
Hobbes11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: baijubavra

Thanks for the information on Sun Wukong ! It was a good thing to know. However, from the description of Sun Wukong and my little knowledge about Hanuman, I do not think that Circus chimpanzees are the same as these two idols. Correct me if I am wrong but  circus chimpanzee or circus ring master are a little derogatory terms (IMO). Don't you think ?

🤣🤣🤣 I think Oni was just joking... don't be too serious... this is just a forum.... chill out..! By the way... I also love Jai's monkey king performance (o'saaya)... and also surprised that he was able to come out with a such universal idea... coz for chinese... Sun Wokung is one of the most powerful god and people most scare of...! 😉

Edited by Hobbes11 - 13 years ago
shashill thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 congrats to Jitu for once again topping the public voting.......Congrats to D sir for once again keeping his contestants in the show by giving them great choreography and great coaching week in and week out..........😊 

This is crazy... fans are fighting all the wars online for these adorable kids.. but is it really somebody is playing a fool with the viewers?? what's this gurl Khusboo still doing in the show?? Is she in or out..?? no doubt she is a good dancer.. but, they can't be keeping her till finals without any competition right...?? the rest of them are fighting the title & losing their places in the show.. while one stays by sitting n watching the rest... this is so not fair for the rest of the kids..

I would say, if she is not fit  to dance pls let her go... dun give false hope to kids..