Pyar Aik Hi Baar Hota Hai - For AR Fans - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely post sweetie pie n yes pyar sirf eik hi baar hota.
AR forever.
what are yu trying to prove exactly lol 🤔
Originally posted by shalu2012

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3">"Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar... ek hi baar hota hai"</font>

<font color="#000000">good dialogue bt at the end of the film srk marries Kajol.why? pyar to ek hi baar hota hai na then y SRK started loving kajol.
</div>i agree that Arman love ridhima madly?
<div>
bt what i feel now that
<font color="#ff0000">pyar hum kahin baar kar lete hai par mohabbat sirf ek bar hota hai.</font><font color="#000000"> & shilpa will bring that mohabbat in armans life. ridhima was armans pyar bt shilpa will be his mohabbat.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">jo hamare dil me baste hai wo kabhi kabhi hamare dil todte bhi hai isliye pyar ussise karo jo tumhare toote dil ko jode</font>.

<font color="#000000">ridhima broke armans heart now shilpa will cure armans pain.</font>

from

ex-AR fan
</font>

Ok I know what u mean...
But every1 feels different, for me in KKHH also....SRK loved Kajol but he never realized, when he saw Rani, he thought he loved her, but if u see the movie again try noticing out wen Kajol was leaving SRK ran and had tears in his eyes, his heart knew that he is loosing someone special, and on other side Rani also knew that SRK loves Kajol thats y she wrote all those letters and later wen he was getting 2 know that he can loose her, he realised his love...

I hope it happens with Ridhima that she realizes soon that she still loves Armaan...

AR Forever and Ever

I agree with you😳😳 AR is eternal...nothing can come between them

Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
I'm a firm believer in the concept of "Pyar air hi baar hota hai".and i believe that no matter whom they are married to,or in relationship with,Armaan-Riddhima will always love each other.