Pyar Aik Hi Baar Hota Hai - For AR Fans

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Hye friends, I just saw this line....again after so much time and couldn't stop myself into making this topic...   Embarrassed Embarrassed    Embarrassed

"Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar... ek hi baar hota hai"

Ok so these are the lines of SRK from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai....

He said k Shaadi aik baar hoti hai....but he proved it wrong after marrying Kajol at the end

But in this whole line....1 thing that is touching me is Pyar...Aik hi baar hota hai... So friends we all know that we can be in love just once and we can never 4get that 1 person...throughout our life...no matter what comes, what goes...that love always remain...

And at the end love conquers all....

ok so now Ridhimma is married...but we all know k wo apna pyar apne dil mai chupa rahi hai.....and we all can see this...she is trying hard 2 be Sid's but can't....every1 can atleast note this...

She still loves Armaan... Heart Heart Heart

And no matter what she always will...=)

So one day or other we will get AR 2gether...

AR FOREVER
Edited by Mona1993 - 12 years ago
Mona i luv your posts yaar ! Big smile

AR 4EVER !
lovely post :)

and since u already knw that my hopes for AR are less, and the fact that i dont watch the show and am on IF after a really long time, i cant really say much about SR...but i know this, that Ridz has always and will always love Armaan....she is hurting him right now just so she can help him move on,....and she will never be able to accept Sid the way she can accept Armaan.

hopefully AR are together in the end....aur waise bhi pyaar ek hi baar hota hai, aur woh toh usne kar liya hai....

=]

AR are so special for each other, it is not so easy to forget it....it is a love that has fought many obstacles in life and have conqured even death. love never goes unnoticed, kabhi na kabhi woh pyaar dikh hi jaata hai =]
Originally posted by xKiranb

<div align="center"><font size="3">Mona i luv your posts yaar ! Big smile</font>

AR 4EVER !
</div>
thank you Wink
Originally posted by pooja6992

lovely post :)

and since u already knw that my hopes for AR are less, and the fact that i dont watch the show and am on IF after a really long time, i cant really say much about SR...but i know this, that Ridz has always and will always love Armaan....she is hurting him right now just so she can help him move on,....and she will never be able to accept Sid the way she can accept Armaan.

hopefully AR are together in the end....aur waise bhi pyaar ek hi baar hota hai, aur woh toh usne kar liya hai....

=]

AR are so special for each other, it is not so easy to forget it....it is a love that has fought many obstacles in life and have conqured even death. love never goes unnoticed, kabhi na kabhi woh pyaar dikh hi jaata hai =]
<div></div>
Absolutely right Pooja....
I love this what u said k pyar aik baar hota hai jo wo kar chuki hai....

my hopes r still high 4 AR...

AR FOREVER
pyaar sirf ek baar hotha hai,,, baki sab samjhotha
there u go......the love happens only once........and lovers are just made for each other.......
Lovely post. The way AR love has been portrayed in such an intense and pure way that it is impossible for either of them to forget each other and "move on". In each and every fairy tale, there is only one prince charming. AR love is fairy tale love a perfect one. AR can die for each other but can never ever move on. I really wish and hope AR happens and it should. Otherwise their intense, passionate love story of 2.5 years doesn't make any sense.

To me, AR FOREVER.