Dharmesh seems to be upset with something - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Even i thought the same only
and his best where not selected by sandeep sir as on best soo

i have the same opinion also

Originally posted by onizuka

😉 He was upset with himself i believe...
he must be thinking why I never came out with an idea like Jai or Mayu/Vrush.....🤢
And with this Terence Sir coming to this show.... arghh...😡
Let him be... ! Chill out...
😆😆😆

He doesn't need to be upset about something like that and definitely not jealous of any of the other skippers. He has his own brain, which is where he gets his spectacular ideas from, hence putting forth some of the best performances of the show thus far. 👏⭐️

So in normalcy, it was quite transparent that he was upset or hurt with the comment Sandip made about Ruturaj and I completely understand. The whole top 4 thing was ridiculous. It should have never been mentioned. This in turn became a way to sort of discourage the other kids, as oppose to encourage them. No need for that at all. Rutu is a good dancer, and whether he deserves to be in the top 4 or not, who knows, but Sandip as a professional should have been neutral, not discouraging. 👎🏼
👎🏼

⭐️
Originally posted by PimpJuice

<font color="#ff0066">wasn't it his sweater? LOL

yeah he just looked bleh yesterday but probably just tired..RUTU is the man, i hope he's not elim'd next weekk =(
</font>

LOL sigh even my friend took that seriously. That was a joke for sure. I don't think he'd be upset about that. He seemed really upset about something even after the performance and the comments? Maybe he was expecting better comments? LOL I don't know. :\
i dnt think upset...even when ppl tell me sometimes "y r u upset"...i m like huh I M UPSET?!🤔😆 u dnt need to be smiling 24/7 :)
To be frank, i think he just may be tired.
Even in DID 2, he did not smile all the time. And thats alright...no one has to smile 24/7
I think he is a hard working no nonsense person ! I have never seen him talk unnecessarily (e.g except when Zee made him  him to show off his English skills !), and he must be totally exhausted handling so many contestants at this level of the competition.  DIDLM got started while he was still participating in DID2 and he might not have gotten a single break !
I don't think he would ever show his displeasure with the judges though! (IMO)

I am glad that RutuRaj is not out though :)
Though I am dissapointed that Vatsal is out...bad choreography.
Originally posted by Jess.

To be frank, i think he just may be tired.
Even in DID 2, he did not smile all the time. And thats alright...no one has to smile 24/7

Yeah... I agree to this.. even in DID2 he seemed a little like this sometime towards the finale... probably he is just worried.. that's normal in competitions... bindas.. 😉
Dharmesh was definitely looking upset...either he is not happy with the way Rutu is being treated on the show despite being strong contender for winning or may be he feels that even though he did good choreography in Terrence judge wala episodes, he didnt get skipper of the day award...just thinking...
Originally posted by babli1

Dharmesh was definitely looking upset...either he is not happy with the way Rutu is being treated on the show despite being strong contender for winning or may be he feels that even though he did good choreography in Terrence judge wala episodes, he didnt get skipper of the day award...just thinking...
How true it is.....