Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Dharmesh seems to be upset with something

riteshamin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dharmesh seems to be upset with something in today's show, may be he is not happy  with the way Ruturaj is been treated in last few episdoes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasn't it his sweater? LOL

yeah he just looked bleh yesterday but probably just tired..RUTU is the man, i hope he's not elim'd next weekk =(
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
prob cuz of sandip's comments toward ruturaj
Edited by snowflake0555 - 13 years ago
-Neha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is probably upset about the whole RutuRaj thing. I mean anybody would be! I am really disappointed in how ZEE/Sandeep is criticizing the poor kid every opportunity they get!
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He has high hopes on Rutu. he's one of Dharmesh's strong contenders. He def. does not want him to be eliminated. But yea, i agree with Sandip a little bit, that majority of the dances that Rutu does is hiphop. but its not Rutu's fault..its whats given to him. Dharmesh maybe can give him other dance forms to show and prove to Sandip or others who feel he isn't as great. With that..he can make Rutu seem a strong all rounded contender. But he's not wrong to be upset..anyone wld be. Remember Manoj?! He was also given some harsh comments, last week..but he improved. same shld be with Rutu. I feel, Rutu is a fantastic dancer.. completely all rounded with each move.. such a flexible boy! With more choreography that diverts away from hip-hop a bit..wld make him shine and stand out!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One is not upset if they are not smiling 😆
But it can be either way...either he was just "thinking" or he is upset.

Im saying this because when i am thinking or just listening i tend not to show any emotion on my face & sometimes people think i am sad or upset about something because i am not smiling (this is cause i usually smile all the time haha)
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉 He was upset with himself i believe...
he must be thinking why I never came out with an idea like Jai or Mayu/Vrush.....🤢
And with this Terence Sir coming to this show.... arghh...😡
Let him be... ! Chill out...
😆😆😆
-Sneha thumbnail
He didn't look angry to me to be frank. He must be knowing this whole Rutu thing is a make-up of all sorts. Or he might be again.

They must just be really tired. Even Mayuresh looked really exhausted to me. They do so much in one week, it's understandable! ;)
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I think he was prolly just tired.

BUT I will not discard the possibility that he's prolly a little worried/miffed with what's been said to Ruturaj this weekend. He was pretty targeted :/
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: onizuka

<div align="center">😉 <font color="#000099">He was upset with himself i believe...
he must be thinking why I never came out with an idea like Jai or Mayu/Vrush.....🤢
And with this Terence Sir coming to this show.... arghh...😡
Let him be... ! Chill out...
😆😆😆
</font></div>

What idea are u talkin about?? idea of a cat dance or jungle dance?? 😆...i happy that he did russian folk and lindi hop and not some animal dances 😆 ...congrats to dharmesh and amrita who are working non stop since last year for DID 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️Edited by dramebaaz - 13 years ago