Bring Rati Back as Nupur - Sign Up Pg 87 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
congos 4 5 th thread...
hope 2 c Rati Di..soon...as nupur..
-supriya

Congrats on the new thread guys...................
Hi guys i am back from my vacations and wowowowo 5th thread congo guys nice going and i just heard rati's interview and from that it looks like CVs havent approached her now we have to make them approach her coz i know form the bottom of my heart that if they request her to come back she will come back INSHALLAH for her fans so guys keep the mission going. All the best
Congrats Guys.............Keep working hard...........Have faith in God.....Rati will be back👍🏼

Hi everyone,

I just got back from a holiday recently...and wow we r on the 5th thread. I will start calling and mailing from tomorrow.

I have some info to share with MN fans about trps and some stuff. Will PM u guys when I get a achance!

so long..

Congrats on 5th thread! 🥳
Going strong MJHTians and Mayurians!
Originally posted by ratilover

Hi everyone,

I just got back from a holiday recently...and wow we r on the 5th thread. I will start calling and mailing from tomorrow.

I have some info to share with MN fans about trps and some stuff. Will PM u guys when I get a achance!

so long..

waiting for that info😉
have u guys noticed...the title montage and everything is still the same!

i hope it neverrrr changes. hate the newbies in the show. i want dia n uday n benji back too :(
Originally posted by -Mala-

have u guys noticed...the title montage and everything is still the same!

i hope it neverrrr changes. hate the newbies in the show. i want dia n uday n benji back too :(

Defiently we all want Rati back in MJHT Season 2 asap  (need to fight harder and more harder for Ratis comeback ) then we will definetly want Benji, Diya and Uday back.. MJHT is about Mayur, Sajan, Benia and uday.
Edited by mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Congrats on the 5th thread..let's hope we bring rati di back by the end of this thread...inshaallah