Tere Liye

Is it possible???

Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello,
    In yday's  episode Subodh asked Taani "ab aage kya? yahan paas mein hi nayi coffee shop khuli hai".
   Well,my question is.........can students after coming to school can go out for a date?Is bunking school also very easy?Can even school children  jump off the gate for a date?

(well,I got a doubt because it was not allowed in our school.Once we enter it then we cannot go out even for a while)

pls do comment 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I guess if it's a co-ed school  students could possibly sneak out for a date. Most schools and colleges are situated close to a whole bunch of eateries that students can check out as friends and I guess kids who want a date will have their own ways of working that out. Subodh and Taani could still be seen as generally hanging out rather than dating, even if they liked each other.
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol.....good point! well depends which country your school is located in. i've studied in pakistan, and am now currently studying in canada....i won't blab about the canadian schooling cuz its not related to taani and anurag's schooling, but from what i know about schools and colleges in pakistan.....its pretty easy to bunk college classes but not school! as far as the academics are concerned...its pretty tough in india and pakistan both, but i think that the students still find time to hang out with each other!

hanging out isn't so hard for canadian school students either...but desi parents tend to be slightly more restrictive....LOL! i was actually surprised that taani was able to go shopping and out for coffee with subodh and her classmates right after school, without even telling her parents!?!!? i know if i were in pakistan....i would sooo not be allowed that...i mean.....i'm sure my parents would want to know where i disappear to right after school! LOL

lovee
Samra :) <3
..Amira.. thumbnail
yeah it's possible, i know it's not good but it's possible, yahan to 7/8 saal se hi shuru ho jata hai...... 😕 !!
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amira_saeed

yeah it's possible, i know it's not good but it's possible, yahan to 7/8 saal se hi shuru ho jata hai...... 😕 !!

LMAO! well said hun! aaj kal key bachhe aise hi hote hain! 😆 i look at all these young coulpes and wonder how the hell they manage it! where do they go on a date?!?!? how are they able to afford taking their girlfriend out on a date??!?!?! 😆😕