•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey you all must have read in the newspapers that rob is flying to mumbai for the premiere..
It's like delhi fans suffer all the time...last year also the premiere was held in mumbai...so this year we delhi fans want rob to visit delhi too...so please whoever has a facebook account...please join this page...its a humble request!

Please suggest this page to your friends..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PVR-PLEASE-BRING-ROBERT-PATTINSON-TO-DELHI/141192235906601
not there on fb. hey then he shuld come to kolkata too. its an equally important place in the country.

anyways i really really hope u guys r able to convince him to go to delhi. best of luck😊👍🏼
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
Which premiere are you talking about? Eclipse released ages back and so has the premiere. Rob is busy shooting for WFE at the moment. I dont think Bel Ami or WFE will be releasing any where in India.

Mallika I think its rumor.
No ananya
its no rumour
here eclipse is releasing on july 30th.
and we indian fans had requested rob to come..and the studio has agreed..and here the premiere is being held on 28th july...
it came in the newspapers also..he's coming to mumbai as the premiere is being held in mumbai..and ive won a ticket too..
Haha😆..rob movies do release in india...remember me did release....and if we request the cinemas...they might release WFE etc..

Edited by mallika_14 - 13 years ago