Poll Question :

Which look of Maan do you like best?

Poll Choice
Maan in Hoshyarpur
Maan in Delhi
None of the above :P
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
he looks goood in both ;) butt i doo miss the roughness! hes always soo trim n properr! bring bk sum hoshyarpurness *yum*

Loved the Hoshyarpur Maan..as in the way he looked there with his outfits better.....i think the lighter stubble is better..πŸ˜†..but anyways..still don't mind the Delhi look...but i agree seeing him in those suits kinda gets boring...but again i don't mind..πŸ˜† as long as it's Maan..everything is goooooodd..πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

u shud hv kept the option of 'both the above' because that is my choice....since i cant choose just one so i refrained from voting
Maan in hoshyarpur anyday.... not dat i dont luv him now(in delhi) 😳 😳 😳 but he was lookin cute+handsome+sexy+hot back in hoshyarpur... here tho he looks more sophisticated.. n actually looks older than his REAL age.. 😲 😲 although he gives out a cute smile nowadays.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
but whatever it is... I luv him.. however he is n however he looks..!!! πŸ€—
I love the way he looks in both but Delhi moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with his office clothes love it
omg!!! i found this question harder than those in my exams................its really difficult to choose among both maans.........coz i luv both of them........god sumbdy help me!!! πŸ˜•
I liked his hoshiyapur look too. As you stated, he had a boyish look back then. Yet, as the 'boss' he has to wear formal attire and he has a more 'older' look. I miss the old him...
  yes he was fresh and smart in hoshiyarpur and in starting scenes in delhi. but now he is looking tired and has a eyebags which is making his eyes looking dull and tired.
Hoshiarpur all the way. Too much of a stubble in Delhi.
I just love Maan thats all :)