Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Terence Sir is One in a Billion!!!!!!! - Page 2

-Neha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he is a brilliant choreographer, dancer, and a good person.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
not only contemp, I like his choreography in kathak too and will love to see him performing kathak someday.
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️[QUOTE=TerenceKiToli12]I seriously feel that Terence Sir is one in a billion⭐️. In today's episode in DID L'il Masters, when the kids came on the video and said that Terence Sir has helped them alot, also helped many poor people. I think it's very sweet of him to do something like this.👏 I have never seen a person like him in my whole life. He deserves all the happiness in the world for being such a great human being👏👏👏. Aap bhagwan ke roop me ek farishtey hain😛 Also, the kids said that whatever problem Terence Sir has it goes away. I also, literally and genuinely wish from the bottom of my heart that whatever your wish is in life comes true. May you be free from all the problems and continue to help people just like this😊. I have always respected you Sir but today I respect you even more and in my mind you are even a greater person😛😛😛. May you live up to be a 100 years old, maybe even more. You are the greatest human being I know. I just have one dream in life, I really want to go in to Dance India Dance and learn from you in your team. You are the best, Love You Alot😛😊😛Terence Sir!!!!!!!!!👏

⭐️Nishi Prajapati⭐️
  Keep Dancing!!!

👏[/QUOTE
that is so true. terence is one in a billion. it is alos my biggest dream and passion to go on dance india dance and be a contestant from terence ki toli. terence ki toli is the jaan of dance india dance for me. love u terence sir.
peace.786 thumbnail
LOVE HIM!!  ❤️😳😍😎⭐️
baijubavra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is so humble to give credit to ZEE for his fame ! Just love him and his choreos !

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: baijubavra

He is so humble to give credit to ZEE for his fame ! Just love him and his choreos !

Baiju ji aap ladki ho ya ladke? 😛😳

TL ki kya baat  karen? He is out of this world dancer & choreographer...Love his fashion sense...😃
baijubavra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Baiju ji aap ladki ho ya ladke? 😛😳

TL ki kya baat  karen? He is out of this world dancer & choreographer...Love his fashion sense...😃

Ha ha Ha ! Guess karo phir batauga(gi)