and she said no negative characters - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to Balaji Telefilms! πŸ˜ƒ We hope you enjoy your stay here and we are extremely sorry and apoligise for the amount of hair you will be losing! 🀒

Dude unfortunately this is EKTA KAPOOR were talking about! SighhhhhEdited by Motibah - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mariyam91

lolllllllllll................πŸ˜†πŸ€£

exactly πŸ˜†    next time we will make ekta say no vamps and vampires πŸ˜†   vampires is for males πŸ˜‰
I don't know why everyone is so shocked and suprised with a negative character. πŸ€” - the most positive character always turns negative, you know that. πŸ˜†

besides, it's a daily serial. you can't work a serial unless there is some sort of negativity in it. moreover it's ekta, she always has vamps/villains no matter how much she says she won't.

and like the others said, technically ekta wasn't wrong and shouldn't be accused. she said no vamps, matlab no female villains, she said nothing about male ones. πŸ˜†Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago
Yeah that was one of the disappointments.. I was also happy with Ananya's marriage.. and then Ritesh turning bad.. blimey.... now I feel Ananya needs to get away from him.  Ekta serial without a negative character?? Not possible! :P lol even if she says it. LOL
It sucks that Ritesh is negative but the show needed neg. characters lol. But now that he's a bad character, he can show off more of his acting skills. If he was a good character, he wouldve been quite boring lol. =P
hun, its hard to have a successful show without any negativity! but i'm quite upset that ekta took the usual track and turned the son-in-law negative.....for the typical reason of money!! stupid me actually hoped for something unconventional in this show!! hmph!

lovee
Samra :) <3
Its really bad i' m now very sad for Ananya's marriage.
HOW CAN U BELIEVE HER THIS IS EKTA'S SERIALπŸ˜†

Ekta's serial without any negative character is "mushkil hi nahi naa mumkeen hai"🀣

This is my first post in this forum.Actually I watched many promos of this show and now decided to watch it.I watched the mahaepisode.

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago