•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
do you think rekha's character is going to be like laali so that makes the second laali?
i don't know if she could be a laali....she does not seem as strong as her sister.
what do you think????
ratan isn't quitting agle janam.. so there's no question about rekha being the 'second laali'.. that can't ever be Ouch Ouch its just ratan's character goin thru a change.. a change we're all waitin to seeee..
Originally posted by Mrs. SIR

ratan isn't quitting agle janam.. so there's no question about rekha being the 'second laali'.. that can't ever be Ouch Ouch its just ratan's character goin thru a change.. a change we're all waitin to seeee..

no i knew she was not leaving the show, but i thought she would become less important and that the creatives would try to make her sister "the second Laali" just to change the character a bit.

well whatever change the creatives will make to laali i don't think most people willl accept it cuz we have seen her in one particular way, audiences don't like too many changes in a show. they get use to one way. so i don't think this will help the ratings...