telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
do you think rekha's character is going to be like laali so that makes the second laali?
i don't know if she could be a laali....she does not seem as strong as her sister.
what do you think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ratan isn't quitting agle janam.. so there's no question about rekha being the 'second laali'.. that can't ever be its just ratan's character goin thru a change.. a change we're all waitin to seeee..
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mrs. SIR

ratan isn't quitting agle janam.. so there's no question about rekha being the 'second laali'.. that can't ever be its just ratan's character goin thru a change.. a change we're all waitin to seeee..

no i knew she was not leaving the show, but i thought she would become less important and that the creatives would try to make her sister "the second Laali" just to change the character a bit.

well whatever change the creatives will make to laali i don't think most people willl accept it cuz we have seen her in one particular way, audiences don't like too many changes in a show. they get use to one way. so i don't think this will help the ratings...