Article: Not as serious as they look

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Not as serious as they look

July 17th, 2010

Not as serious as they look

Rang Badalti Odhani revolves around a village girl, Khanak (Yashashree Masurkar), who was forced to marry a rich spoilt town boy, Shantanu (Karan Tacker). The village girl and town boy living under one roof try to act like a couple, but without love, sparks don't fly.

Khanak's character is that of a soft spoken, selfless village girl. When asked if she was the same in real life, Yashashree says, "I am simple like Khanak, but unlike her, I'm talkative and chirpy. Even on the sets I am never serious, but the Indian audience would rather watch village girls on TV than urban ones and I am happy with my role."

When asked about her co-star Karan, she says, "He is a spoilt brat, but it's fun working with him."

Karan, the TV hottie who wowed in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi plays a rich, spoilt guy in this show and does relate to his character to an extent. "I am a bit like my character as I'm a total prankster too. But of course, I am not as rich and spoilt as Shantanu," quips the actor, who is romancing two actresses together on screen. "It's good fun with Yashashree and Rucha (Natasha), since we are all of the same age, we are all comfortable."

Edited by r_ahmed_shah - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks but this article has already been posted 😊