Santu's return and her new love interest? Discuss here - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Ramona dear u made my day (as i cud not stop thinking abt Sanraj reunite)i had guessed it sameway so she is a midwife as when i saw Champa pregnant and NDTV will have the correct news as it was one of their channel before now its Turner 's entertainment ...the way Megha was happy when she was  allowedto enter Sanraj room made me to think that she will somehow pressurize DM to marry her as when in the party cud make out from her expression and the way she trying to take santo's place in the house only Birwa is diff in her attitude...
Yesterday DM's expression remembering Santo was mondblowing this was somehow missing from somedays ..now i think dm will go the village for the sake of the land , will come face ot face with santo ,ultimately she will give it to him for Suraj as he is her son...
Really they hav to give a tough competition with the 10pm serial as it has good story and not go for a leap a mistake balaji did in KS...so it did go well on trp's...
Hi. In most of it I agree with your story. But, something else is bothering me. Till now we have seen that it is proven that DM is the father of Vishal ( by multiple DNA tests ), but not DNA on Megha is done and why nobody ask that, especialy DM. It can mean that Vishal is SanRaj kid 😊 ! But where that put's Santu? She can take care of other kids, but be guilty of abandoning her own, just give up on him, not searching for him when she came out of jail and not give him the rights the kid deserves and the Mahijavanshi name? And especialy taking away the love of his father    ? That is just not wright, it does not fit 😑 !The explanation I can think on this is this : Santu thinks that her kid died ( probably by help in the past by someone , like Taru for example, Taru could fix that or some other vilan) and now she discovers that it is alive by the help of that mango lady and starts searching. And there will probably be some fight for the land, becouse DM will ask for it. If it was just for Suraj, I gues she would just give it to him.....but now?????    The search for the kid and the land will take her to Dharampur where she discoveres that what she is looking for is Vishal!!! And in time to save DM's reputation in front of everybody, as a Malik and as a father πŸ‘ !!!
she says clearly in the promo that she found the truth of the mahiyavanshi heir..and she will fight for it...yes she probably thought her kid died but seeing her & dm face off over the land issue...someone in the know of what happened probably discloses its vishal..that mango lady seemed to respect dm & was scared of him..she was startled to discover santu is dm's wife..
ok, thanks, I know about the rest exept the promo part. Bandini is way behind here and they do not show promos. I am watching it on the net. I dont speak or understand the language, but the writen updates in english helps me a lot to fully understand the epizode.... and the coments too........so I am glad to see Santu fighting (again) for her and her sons rights, also and for the tryst and respect of DM 😊 (becouse love she already have, no doubt)
just thinking loud- do you think cv's are playing with our heads - there will be no santu-bhuvan track?

if they show and sant-bhuvan track it will be a mockery of the tittle Bandini

Bandini- is slave to master under all circumstances

please cv's humor us- and give us a surprise by not showing any santu- bhuvan track

we need sanraj back in the m-house

please do not ruin our bandini
THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH INFOπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†