Daily UPDATE schedule - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Kalika's slot on Tuesdays & Fridays will be covered by luv_cid_shreya for the next several weeks, so I've updated the roster accordingly.

Shreya

Hope you enjoy this 😊
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Kalika's slot on Tuesdays & Fridays will be covered by luv_cid_shreya for the next several weeks, so I've updated the roster accordingly.

Shreya

Hope you enjoy this 😊

Thanks for doing it. Of course I enjoy it. 👏
I have had to change the roster, due to some members being unable to continue due to write updates due to, among other reasons, the time change.

I'd therefore like to have another volunteer - right now, it's just me & Pink Spy.  If you can pick either 1 or 2 days that  you'd like  to update, and back up 1 or 2 days, that would be very helpful.  In total, I'd like someone who can contribute 3 days a week  i.e. 1 day primary & 2 days back-up, or 2 days primary & 1 day back-up.  So let me know if that's something you're interested in. 

For people new to this, primary would mean that on a given day, the job of writing update would be his/hers, while back-up means that if the primary updater for that day doesn't write 1 within 12 hours of the show, s/he should write a quick  summary of what happened, so that people who don't watch know what's going on.
Thank you everybody, who ever updated.  More in my tribute to the forum coming up