Daily UPDATE schedule - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i can do mondays definitely. But in the meantime till u find someone permanent i can do tuesday temporarily.
Originally posted by imagine-addict

i can do mondays definitely. But in the meantime till u find someone permanent i can do tuesday temporarily.

Great! I'll put you down as Tuesday (tenatively) until someone else signs up for it. For Monday, I am sort of sure that we have an updater, but incase we don't I'll let you know later tonight. That sounds good? πŸ˜ƒ
sorry guys I got delayed at work and just came home. I meant update would be up by 5ish. imagine addict can take up monday, no problem with me. anydays except wednesday and friday would work for me. let me know πŸ˜›
We don't have anyone for Thursday currently - do you think you'd be able to cover Thursday? Also I put  imagine-addict down for Tuesday, but since it's a tenative thing, let me know if you'd be interested in updating more than once a week i.e. Tuesdays and Thursdays.. 😊

i can sign up for thursdays as regular

Originally posted by sand8

i can sign up for thursdays as regular

Oh that would be great - I'll PM you about it in a minute. 😊
Originally posted by Vrisha

Currently, I'm doing Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays.  You can do Fridays, since I do Jyoti updates that day anyway.  PM Fivr if that's what you decide.  I'll then be the regular for Tuesdays & Wednesdays, and back-up for Fridays.

If you want I can do it for fridays.
let me know if I can be regular updater for fridays.

by the way what is back up updater??????

Back-up updater is someone who'd be available to do the update in case you were unable.

In that case, can I put you down for Fridays?  I'll be your back-up updater, just in case you can't do it.  As you know, I do Jyoti updates on Friday's as well, so this is a big help.
ok I will do the updates for fridays😊

Thanks, I'll update the schedule to show it.