Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Vrisha

I have a question.  If one clicks on the Cast link above, one will only see Sandhya, Yuvraj & Neeraj.  Is it possible to get at least all the 5 sisters & their hubbies, and maybe the kids, in there for now?  Over time, we can fill it up w/ other members of various families, depending on their prominence.

I'd send all the cast and character names to Nadii di. I am not sure why all the rest of the cast is unavailable at the moment. But I'll PM her and find out. 😳😃
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
From Tellybuzz

Pankit Thakker in Imagine's Rakt Sambandh..

May 18 2010 | 2:39pm    121 Comments

Pankit Thakker, who essayed the role of Dr. Atul in Dill Mill Gaye with finesse, is back with Imagine's upcoming show Rakt Sambandh..

Pankit Thakker is a happy man these days, after being nominated for the Best Comic Role in the Popular category at the Gold Awards to be held in Mumbai this time!!

Well, the actor is elated for another reason too, as he has bagged a meaty role in Imagine's upcoming show, produced by UTV Telly Talkies, titled Rakt Sambandh.

According to our source, "Pankit Thakker will be one of the leads in the multi-cast show. He is the guy opposite Sonali Nikam, who happens to be the third sister. His is a performance oriented role, which he has never attempted before".

As per our source, the role was earlier to be essayed by Prashant Chawla, but now it will be Pankit donning the character.

When contacted, Pankit Thakker confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am part of Imagine's Rakt Sambhandh. It is a challenging role, and this is all that I can say at this moment".

The promo of the show featuring the five sisters Bhairavi Gupte, Sayantani Ghosh, Sonali Nikam, Gungun Uprari and Sriti Jha along with their father, to be played by South actor Kitty has been shot near Satara. The show has gone on floors yesterday.

The promo is expected to hit the screens very soon.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Ain't the 3rd sister Shradhya, and the guy opposite her Rohit, played by Mazhar?  If that's the case, wouldn't Pankit be the guy who plays Mohan, opposite Shreya, who was the one questioned by the cops re: Maruti?
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vrisha

Ain't the 3rd sister Shradhya, and the guy opposite her Rohit, played by Mazhar?  If that's the case, wouldn't Pankit be the guy who plays Mohan, opposite Shreya, who was the one questioned by the cops re: Maruti?

He was supposed to play Rohit's role opposide Sonali Nikam because Rohit's is a performance based role. But I think it didn't work out. At least that's what the article says.

I was under the assumption that he'd do well as Mohan too - but maybe the guy wanted to try something different. 😆
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
somebody plz tell me y am i not able to upload a pic.......after clicking upload button only a plain screen is apprearing there 😕
Vr15h thumbnail
After 50 posts, you become a Groupbie, and once that happens, what you described will work.

You need to use the IMG tag, and within it, the URL of the picture.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thank u vrisha.......i think i must start spamming 😉
prince-tidus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi , i have a question and I'm very confused about it
can someone tell me what is Yuvraj's problem ??
First i heard something Hijra from the doctor , i went and asked somebody and she told me Hijra means Gay , ok if he is gay then how could they can say Yuvraj is not a man and not a woman either , then Yuvraj's father told Neeraj that Yuvraj have some kind of mental disorder ( i really don't know what is it ) , then in yesterday's episode the chachy something else , what is Yuvraj's exactly problem ??
Vr15h thumbnail
No, Yuvraj is not gay.  He is a eunuch - technically, neither a complete man nor a complete woman.  In other words, a hermaphrodite.

Problem is that any woman who tries to conceive w/ him will get to know about it, and they want it to be a secret.  So their way of doing it was to get a blind girl to marry him, and then have Neeraj substitute him when it comes to consummation of the marriage, so that she doesn't suspect anything, and that the rest of the world thinks Yuvraj is normal.

Everybody in the Jagirdar family, except Suni chachi, supports this plan, while outside the family, Neeraj, Dr Pushpa Nigam and Shyamrao oppose it.  When Shyamrao found out about it, he threatened to call off the wedding, and in trying to prevent him from leaving, the Jagirdars accidentally killed him.
prince-tidus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Vrisha , Now everything is clear
Thanx once again
bhagsruda thumbnail
hy guys i new fan of rakt sambandh
actually i started watching this serial jus recently. i started it on 24 aug bt im dead confuse wt the story is about.
i also seen why the promo wer sandhya hubby has past that sandhya is unaware
so plz cn any1 update small sumary of the story so far
thanks in advance :)