iccha the dumbest - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
i have no words for ichcha...

if she was really strong and knows how stand up for her rights....i would say she would not have lost veer....even if she has lost veer and she got the love back in form of vansh being a wife she has more stronger rights to fight all odds of life for and with her husband...she again looses it therefore she once again loose and the result for this she has lost her husband and become a widow
Originally posted by priyu_friend

i don't think so
all this masala is actually keeping uttaran in top 10
when they were showing veer-ichcha romance, uttaran was most of the times out of 10.

this show is in top 10 is not because of veer-ichcha romance......but because of twist and turns they put in the show and for their romance....what is there in their romance no spark nothing...its just a ordinary love story which we have seen so many times.....VeeCha like them for their simplicity and most of them don't like them because they don't see chemistry in them simple...its not the couple which is working the trps....but the twist and turn which is given by tapasya....

even now VeeCha is not together....its still in top 10....it should have gone down right...but no its still in top 10.....so its basically their illogical twist and turns are giving them the trps.....nothing else.....and now with vansh death who is the main lead also will pull down the trps...as he has one strong agressive character....i don't see uttaran surviving in near future....

such reason why uttaran was in top 10 because they have no competition at that time too...but now its a different story they have competitior in terms of star plus...and its a very strong competitor and for one sole reason ekta and harshad comeback....once harshad is in the show full form i don't see uttaran surving at all.....their main doom has already begun when they kill vansh.....

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
its the top serial because of the good looking star cast...but they have really ruined ichcha character....i remember sparsh as ichcha....she was like waiting to be a 'bada aadmi' when she grows up....always telling to her ammu that she and ammu need not stay as servants in tappus house...but donno why they ruined the character...pehle maine socha that maybe coz tappu treated her badly and since jogi made ichki his daughter....she has become a quieter girl after growing up...but now since veer and tappu got married, she rarely has dialogues....she only makes weird expressions and i donno how some people find her a role model...!!!..and somewhere I feel Tina is not doing justice to Ichchas role with her dumb expressions and childish voice....they shud seriously think of improving her character...i mean make it stronger with more dialogues... and less time for constipated expressions...
Originally posted by zaraiqs

its the top serial because of the good looking star cast...but they have really ruined ichcha character....i remember sparsh as ichcha....she was like waiting to be a 'bada aadmi' when she grows up....always telling to her ammu that she and ammu need not stay as servants in tappus house...but donno why they ruined the character...pehle maine socha that maybe coz tappu treated her badly and since jogi made ichki his daughter....she has become a quieter girl after growing up...but now since veer and tappu got married, she rarely has dialogues....she only makes weird expressions and i donno how some people find her a role model...!!!..and somewhere I feel Tina is not doing justice to Ichchas role with her dumb expressions and childish voice....they shud seriously think of improving her character...i mean make it stronger with more dialogues... and less time for constipated expressions...

icha wanted to be bada aadmi and didnt become one.......thats not ichas or tinas fault. the problem lies with a weak story line. at least she didnt become evil that itself is ok.

since veer and tappu got married she doesnt have dialogues? thats not right. first of all what do u expect of a girl whose love is snatched right on the night of her marriage.? sing a duet? then shes married off to a drug addict who doubts her and tortures her. do u expect her to be glamorous and dance around?

if her expressions r dumb and constipated and her voice childish then what abt tappus voice? a trying to seduce type of fake sexy voice?

yes one thing i agree they shdve made her role stronger. but that fault lies with the creatives for being so partial with evil and making goodness lose all the time.

Originally posted by zaraiqs

agree with you except role model....I think we should do poll to find out if she is really role model for anyone, mostly people compare iccha and tapasya...and choose what is less irritating. I think ichha/tina got extremely beautiful face, that Innocent and beautiful face is rare and is very significant to the show. I think because of Tina's dialog delivery she got less dialogs....she looks absolutely pretty when quite :-) also Veer-iccha love is out of this world and beautiful, very innocent.....just love in perfect form. but that' s all she is still not role model for me.  main flaw in iccha's charcater is she is shown very immature and doesn't handle situations wisely....many times we have to go against even our near dears and scold them for doing wrong and bring them to right path...but here blame it ichha's young age or whatever....but she is hopeless. Cvs should at least sometimes turn the table...they are making this show totally sickening
yes...i think its when they make a comparision of ichcha and taps....they prefer ichcha for being positive...but i'm sure some of them had mentioned it as role model....lollz....πŸ˜† ...but i guess that now since CVs have almost destroyed her role, these ppl also wont want to be like ichcha...hope they improve the character sketch of these so called positive people including jogi and veer....mainly they should learn to speak the right thing at the right time πŸ˜•
Originally posted by rakun 4eva

bcz their chemistry didnt work for most of the viewers it waz jus lyk an ordinry love story which didnt have any spark

tottly agree
vansha and veeya chemistry is great
but i fing no chemistry beween veer-iccha
Originally posted by fast trak

icha wanted to be bada aadmi and didnt become one.......thats not ichas or tinas fault. the problem lies with a weak story line. at least she didnt become evil that itself is ok.

since veer and tappu got married she doesnt have dialogues? thats not right. first of all what do u expect of a girl whose love is snatched right on the night of her marriage.? sing a duet? then shes married off to a drug addict who doubts her and tortures her. do u expect her to be glamorous and dance around?

if her expressions r dumb and constipated and her voice childish then what abt tappus voice? a trying to seduce type of fake sexy voice?

yes one thing i agree they shdve made her role stronger. but that fault lies with the creatives for being so partial with evil and making goodness lose all the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hm....... s........... in this serial except taaps n naani who alone do whatever they declare to do...like getting back at veer or iccha or confusing vanch.......

rest characters just give dialogues...thats all.......even vanch they showed as telling he will take to task anyone who dares to hurt iccha....but finally when the turn...and real time  came.... he simply shot himself...so silly it was....😑

sid another wasted  character....he is just a fillerπŸ˜•

to me this show has no more meaning.....except tapni ...the rest are shown brainless.......so bade goodbye to watching this crap.......but  will visit this forum