Melodramatic Twists Ahead

gees thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
folks seeing the precap for monday, i feel the show is really goin to pic u tempo now- with the new lawyer all game for ssingh and gang, it will be fun to watch --(krish can also have his much needed break for a while and bounce back luking fresh as ever) firstly;  wats puzzling me is ,prats knos that no lawyer wants to take her dads case because ssingh doesnt want her dad to be out of jail before elections, but its not clear yet if she is aware of the fact that ssingh is all set to fight against her father by backing angad  and giving angad a clean chit..krish of course doesnt kno A B OR C,about it, he is jus upset to kno that prats is not listening to him and his simply grand dad (which ssingh will use in a simply grand way) ! secondly ; i am sure Angad will be traced out alive closer to time-----i wunder who will lay his hands on him first---lawyer Aman, or Ssingh with Shakti and gang 🤢😡   no doubt he will be brought alive to court, in the last minute 0f the grand finale of the case, but how and by whom??🤢 if ssingh  and  gang find him first they will kidnap him and even try to bump him off so that his''Rajneeti  Hain beta Rajneeti " doesnt get spoilt but how  will angad reach the court alive? has anyone thaught about this last hour twist that was mentioned in  Aman mathurs article ?? bolbo yaar😕                                                                                  Oh god i seem to get it now, this is why ANGAD HAS TO CUM BACK,to expose the ugly truth of Ssingh ,who on one hand is pretending to get him justice in the eye of the media and his folks, while on the other hand he tries to kill him so that his own planned  politics dont fail ! angad himself might expose the truth behind Ssingh uuufh i can see Ss getting trapped in his own RAJNEETI and LOSING THE ELECTIONS THRU HIS NOSE👏 Edited by gees - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

folks seeing the precap for monday, i feel the show is really goin to pic u tempo now- with the new lawyer all game for ssingh and gang, it will be fun to watch --(krish can also have his much needed break for a while and bounce back luking fresh as ever) firstly;  wats puzzling me is ,prats knos that no lawyer wants to take her dads case because ssingh doesnt want her dad to be out of jail before elections, but its not clear yet if she is aware of the fact that ssingh is all set to fight against her father by backing angad  and giving angad a clean chit..krish of course doesnt kno A B OR C,about it, he is jus upset to kno that prats is not listening to him and his simply grand dad (which ssingh will use in a simply grand way) ! secondly ; i am sure Angad will be traced out alive closer to time-----i wunder who will lay his hands on him first---lawyer Aman, or Ssingh with Shakti and gang 🤢😡   no doubt he will be brought alive to court, in the last minute 0f the grand finale of the case, but how and by whom??🤢 if ssing and gang find him first they will kidnap him and even try to bump him off so that his''Rajneeti  Hain beta Rajneeti " doesnt get spoilt but how  will angad reach the court alive? has anyone thaught about this last hour twist that was mentioned in  Aman mathurs article ?? bolbo yaar😕

Hey gees

me 1st one to reply :)

ok the story is actually confusing us even more. 1st we got the news theat this lawyer is gonan come and help prats to release her father then we heard everything will be fine between kriya.

i was wondering how and when?

is it possible in current situation?

ofcourse not ...

prats keep forcing krishna to help him for er own cause coz she knew if he'll be with her can do anything at any time so basically she is taking advantage of baba's love and if ss is using him then it wount be wrong to say prats is also using him.

well angad will be alive that is 4 sure and i think prats along with adarsh and baba will bring him back coz if ss will get him 1st obviously they will use him agiant prats and family .

waisay there is another posibility that krishna and gang will get angad released from ss's chungal...

what say in this case krishna can have clear cut idea his father was having bad intentions.

but i know it wont be possible so we will go with the 1st option that lawyer and krishna prats gang will bring him back.

tanthya thumbnail

If that were to happen gees, we might see Pratigya Niwas ....

but if Angad spills the beans about ek raat..then end of Kriya and beginning of Ampra ... A platonic one of course..

but if SS plot is exposed by Aman and Pratigya...then it will be bye bye Bauji and hello Pratigya Niwas ...

either way Kriya is going to exist for short time ...let's enjoy it...hope for an early reconciliation between Kriya...
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

but if Angad spills the beans about ek raat..then end of Kriya and beginning of Ampra ... A platonic one of course..

but if SS plot is exposed by Aman and Pratigya...then it will be bye bye Bauji and hello Pratigya Niwas ...

either way Kriya is going to exist for short time ...let's enjoy it...hope for an early reconciliation between Kriya...

😕 yes tanthya dear , u said it😭
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii keh do yeh jhoot hai saathya kehdo yeh such nahi  😭😭
Edited by waniya_fatima - 13 years ago
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

thx waniya ,luved ur point of view as well, me never thaught of krishna u sure got a point there😊

waniya_fatima thumbnail
@gees: the pleasure is all mine dear. i loved replying ur post :)

waisay ss wont sit quite if he knows prats is gonna fight agianst him he wont sit quitely by hook or by crook he'll try to make her stop.and obviously he is having ammaji (the evil min) and shakti (the dirty mind) on his side so he'll make sure to ruin prats family's happiness completely