Maan's Explosion At the Party - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i guess the whole party angle is introduced to forcibly make geet resign or give another chance for maan to criticize her and throw her out of the office..!!! well, as per the precap he thinks its best if geet leaves the office..!!
i hope this happens before the party cos then maan will miss her in the party and also it is better than geet getting insulted yet again in front of the world.

but i love your angle too...👏 i like the jealousy mode of maan better than the maan who needs just another flare to yell at geet's mistakes..!!!

and no dev please...!!!! dadi is welcomed but not dev...!!! hope he stays out of it... !!

-soumya
Originally posted by bridgette

FB says "QUIT" so either Geet will quit on her own or Maan will make her quit

I just feel it will be better if Geet quits than if Maan fires her ... even with the precap .. Maan said "isse behter hoga ke woh naukri chorr de" That might mean that he accepts her resignation .. and thinks that he'll be back to normal without Geet in the office ...
people let the creatives work..waise bhi they keep stealing ideas from us..so..hehe..
waise i like that rahul one..that will be more fun..
to see maan angry with rage..that will nake my day..
i really really wish ur prediction of maan kissing geet will come true....already in ystrdy's epi....he was very close to kissing her.....my heart just stopped...and disappointment engulfed me wen he let go of her.....but i shall pray and pray and pray that next week there will be a kissing scene....gurmeet is an awesome actor and he portrays passion thru eyes with finesse....i cant wait to see his performance in a kissing scene 😳