Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's Explosion At the Party

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan is in internal combustion mode. All that it needs is just one more flare. I think that is going to happen at the party.

Someone will try to act fresh with Geet and Maan in a jealous rage will beat up that fellow.

He might then drag Geet outside and kiss her or he might just blame her.

And in both events he will make a spectacle of himself and the whole party as also the Chopra project may come to a stand still.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice angle!!!
Maan may just explode at the idea of geet!!! Indian type... He wanted total western... Intrestingly he never discussed with geet wat he wants...
Durga1191 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know isnt it .... i was thinking about it when i was watching today's episode..... He only talked to Sasha, who we all know wouldn't tell Geet anything just to sabotage her. But if sasha didnt tell geet then wouldn't maan get angry at Sasha instead of Geet since he didnt talk to geet. Its not like geet would on purpose try to ruin one of the most important party for her.

I think the CV's have made this mistake... ... or they have run out of ideas.....

Although i love ur idea.... 👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by Durga1191 - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muskanp

Nice angle!!!
Maan may just explode at the idea of geet!!! Indian type... He wanted total western... Intrestingly he never discussed with geet wat he wants...

I don't think that's gonna happen. I think it may be the reintroduction of a Rahool type character that might cause Maan to explode in a jealous rage and bash up that person. Or even Geet hugging Dev may be!
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bridgette

I don't think that's gonna happen. I think it may be the reintroduction of a Rahool type character that might cause Maan to explode in a jealous rage and bash up that person. Or even Geet hugging Dev may be!

good thinking...and I would also love to see the jealous side of Maan once again 😆. Too good yaar!!
SWKIA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you know what I have a feeling the guy will force her to leave, resign or something. the party's success is only going to help in not getting insulted again and again.
But either way she will walk, a lady has to have some respect and from what Ive seen of the show they have to show she has as much a spine as MSK..

bDgT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SWKIA

you know what I have a feeling the guy will force her to leave, resign or something. 

FB says "QUIT" so either Geet will quit on her own or Maan will make her quit
ReemaRani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel like she'll get fired soon. I have a feeling that the people are going to like her cultural decorations even though maan is going to be mad because it wasn't western. He'll feel bad he fired her, but I have a feeling that since he was thinking about kicking her out of the office in the promo for next week, that she'll be fired :(
 I'm going to miss office scenes!!!!!!! 😭
SWKIA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bridgette

FB says "QUIT" so either Geet will quit on her own or Maan will make her quit

oh there  is FB page for geet😆. wow.

Yeah I hope that she walks... I think if he yells and insults her again in an attempt to send her far away from him its just going to be hurtful. wouldnt be nice, but Maan is a zaalim. He will hurt himself and her.. so I think there maybe some drama in that party.
bDgT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SWKIA

oh there  is FB page for geet😆. wow.

Yeah I hope that she walks... I think if he yells and insults her again in an attempt to send her far away from him its just going to be hurtful. wouldnt be nice, but Maan is a zaalim. He will hurt himself and her.. so I think there maybe some drama in that party.

It makes me cringe...atleast let her go with DIGNITY