Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

mondays prediction - Page 3

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah i don't know what's gonna happen, anything is possible!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fannnn thumbnail
i just hope the CVs don't take the over used route of showing spaghetti misunderstandings.. whatever they choose to do , i hope they do in a neat way
Geet yesterday clearly demonstrated that she respected Maan ( she realises that he's always been there for her), Maan also knows that she is innocnet and gullible..
so i just don't wnt anyone to think or call Geet a cheat..whatever happens..
eshasrk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-desi21

god imagine if the whole office finds out she is preggo! everyone will think its maan's baby cuz of that one night they spent in the office 😲😲

If the office people think that she's preggy with Maan's child , then I think Maan has very stupid ppl working for him..............how is it possible the she shows signs of pregnancy after a couple of days already ?????
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-esha

If the office people think that she's preggy with Maan's child , then I think Maan has very stupid ppl working for him..............how is it possible the she shows signs of pregnancy after a couple of days already ?????

you never know i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens
they dont know geet is from hoshiyarpur ( shes smart unlike the dumbos she works with)
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope that its a bit too soon for Dev to come into picture....

I so want Dev come into picture only after Maan acknowledges and accepts his feelings towards Geet and if possible after confessing those feelings...... Also Geet should also realize that what she is feeling towards Maan is a bit more than Boss - Secretory relationship........

But never know what CVs are planning....

Ann.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-desi21

you never know i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens
they dont know geet is from hoshiyarpur ( shes smart unlike the dumbos she works with)

i hope it's not pregnancy and if it is then maan and whole staff doesn't need to know yet..maybe only pinky and her dad! But i think the QUIT from FB will be her leaving after he insults her...and i want her to RESIGN not be FIRED!