Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twettycat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: littlerani

I loved the scene between amoli and dv today!

so as v all diddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd😛
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update twettycat.....i m new here....and i loveing BP very much......just coz of this Thakur....he is one amazing character

it was a nice epi.....very emotional.....i must tell u guys i m not enjoying it much .....coz i was a HUGE HUGE fan of DV's devil avatar.....i m not liking this new reformed one.........i mean its such a 360 turn from his previous antics.......he was so evil and vile he cant be so goody goody now.......i want the devil back😈

hehehe......i m actually an antihero fan....i like those negative shades.....which are much closer to reality then the saintly heros and heroines in fiction....especially love stories....i am a huge fan of RIchard the III by shakspeare which has actually turned me into finding a negative character so evil, repulsive and yet extremely charismatic as him.....and after hunting for three long years i found DV.....who now is changing to a goody two shoes😔
i mean dont we have Amoli the self-righteous bhashaan queen to more then balance out the Devils evil ways......*sigh*

hmmm umm i loved the scene between DV and Amoli.....i kinda want them to keep at it with teh Love/Hate thing......u guys gotta admit those created fireworks.......even Dv said pyar ka asli maza to dushman se hi hai......or something along those lines....not much gd remembering dialogues......so apart from that....i m now liking kajri.....hope she beats the crap outta puny little thing (read Puneet).....hmmm and what is this between Chandu/Deepoo(chandana/deepesh)...... first she claimed to be preggers and than she is not???........i mean i dont understand y does she wants to stay with that disgusting Deepoo.......isnt her chachu v rich....cant he get her married to someone better??.......ah well its not my story but i will still predict away.......i m 100% sure that the oh-so-saintly Dr will help her......the phone call and all......warna chandu will be served D papers....and then her track goes pani meh.....so yea this will happen......and randomly  where did Kamuu(kamudi) go.......i mean she was essentially there to create problems na to pir........did she spontaneously suffered from something and passed on????......yea pir we are having a ghajni moment??😕 very confusing.......anyways kis waja se to Amoli ruki......just want keep them under one roof.....😆

i m hoping that its a temporary relapse in DV's character and he will be back to his old Devil self once he manipulates Amoli to fall in love with him......at least he can play some games to keep Amoli with him na....anyways looking forward to DV's more haan haan and Amoli's more Na Na

P.S. sorry i wrote a whole novel......hehehhe....just had a lot to say.....kya karoon .......loving the show....hope Ekta mata doesnt disappoint this time by ruining anything😃

Edited by sinistera - 13 years ago
aaru19 thumbnail
Hello deeba jani.....
🤗
loved ur update as much as i loved d epi.....
wonderful update 👏 👏
if dere were an award fr writing gud updates im sure u must hv won it many times by now....
seriously!!!! 😛 😊

cming to d epi...
hmm... amoli bringing breakfast fr dv.... well m happy dat atleast d last twist has made amoli polite towards dv....i mean she's nt as rude as she were before...
den dat hug n dv's teasing dialogues were really funny!!!! 😆 really enjoyed....btw dv looked great!!! 😉 😛
den i really enjoyed d madhura- amoli conversation....
thank god! n cv's dat even dat minute possibilty of radhey's child's twist is gone!!!! m so relieved..... 😊
so nw dv's gonna find out d truth abt chandana..which he was goin to find anyhow...bt nw its fr his lady love amoli.. i wonder why chandana requested amoli to nt tell dis to her chachu....
kajri's upto smthing big to unite dv n amoli....
go on n do smthing.....

really loving d song paya maine paya tujhe even more by d passing day.....
a nice one frm balaji telefilms....

hoping to see d dream sequence in real soon....
plz cv's.....
😊

p.s : hey frnds.... nitu,mehak,aleena,priya n all....really loved ur comments... spcly nitu! ur emo's r really nice!!!really entertaining! 😊
oh-wow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sinistera ...liked your comments a lot........yes I also found the
evil DV so much more interesting and powerful ....he exuded command,
power, arrogance......just his falling for Amoli and going to any lengths to get
her made Amoli special....

But to satisfy superficial morality he had to be made goody two shoes before
she would fall in love with him.......i really really hope Cvs can give us a great love story
without diluting his strong character...

..............but still a great bold show by Colors.
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oh-wow

hi sinistera ...liked your comments a lot........yes I also found the
evil DV so much more interesting and powerful ....he exuded command,
power, arrogance......just his falling for Amoli and going to any lengths to get
her made Amoli special....

But to satisfy superficial morality he had to be made goody two shoes before
she would fall in love with him.......i really really hope Cvs can give us a great love story
without diluting his strong character...

..............but still a great bold show by Colors.

thanks Oh-wow....(sorry dunno ur name) DV was epitome of power and arrogance.....and he is amazing at exuding power in any of his avatar....whether it be the Evil, or this goody two shoes....however i just miss is evil conniving ways.....i just cant forget that scene where comes at amoli's first would be wedding and the way he threatens the groom and then sits there with a smirk...that smirk was to die for........i just miss that
it is a very bold and complex show......so colors has done a great job....but i dont think this story should have anything to do with morality.....i mean if u are going to let thakur triumph then what are u showing that........evil will always win.....so i just dont believe that this show is just about evil VS good morality....its more then that...its about one evil mastermind of a man's quest to acquire the object of his obessesion and what lengths he is gonna go to get her......i gotta tell u this is one complex character....all consuming........and extremely fascinating
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarathikb

Thanks for the written update.

u r mostttttttttttttt welcum 😛
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinistera

thanks for the wonderful update twettycat.....i m new here....and i loveing BP very much......just coz of this Thakur....he is one amazing character

it was a nice epi.....very emotional.....i must tell u guys i m not enjoying it much .....coz i was a HUGE HUGE fan of DV's devil avatar.....i m not liking this new reformed one.........i mean its such a 360 turn from his previous antics.......he was so evil and vile he cant be so goody goody now.......i want the devil back😈

hehehe......i m actually an antihero fan....i like those negative shades.....which are much closer to reality then the saintly heros and heroines in fiction....especially love stories....i am a huge fan of RIchard the III by shakspeare which has actually turned me into finding a negative character so evil, repulsive and yet extremely charismatic as him.....and after hunting for three long years i found DV.....who now is changing to a goody two shoes😔

i mean dont we have Amoli the self-righteous bhashaan queen to more then balance out the Devils evil ways......*sigh*

hmmm umm i loved the scene between DV and Amoli.....i kinda want them to keep at it with teh Love/Hate thing......u guys gotta admit those created fireworks.......even Dv said pyar ka asli maza to dushman se hi hai......or something along those lines....not much gd remembering dialogues......so apart from that....i m now liking kajri.....hope she beats the crap outta puny little thing (read Puneet).....hmmm and what is this between Chandu/Deepoo(chandana/deepesh)...... first she claimed to be preggers and than she is not???........i mean i dont understand y does she wants to stay with that disgusting Deepoo.......isnt her chachu v rich....cant he get her married to someone better??.......ah well its not my story but i will still predict away.......i m 100% sure that the oh-so-saintly Dr will help her......the phone call and all......warna chandu will be served D papers....and then her track goes pani meh.....so yea this will happen......and randomly where did Kamuu(kamudi) go.......i mean she was essentially there to create problems na to pir........did she spontaneously suffered from something and passed on????......yea pir we are having a ghajni moment??😕very confusing.......anyways kis waja se to Amoli ruki......just want keep them under one roof.....😆

i m hoping that its a temporary relapse in DV's character and he will be back to his old Devil self once he manipulates Amoli to fall in love with him......at least he can play some games to keep Amoli with him na....anyways looking forward to DV's more haan haan and Amoli's more Na Na

P.S. sorry i wrote a whole novel......hehehhe....just had a lot to say.....kya karoon .......loving the show....hope Ekta mata doesnt disappoint this time by ruining anything😃

WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................! just luved ur comments n i agreeeeeeee tht dv is a uniqueeeeeeeeee character but buddy doesnt want him 2 revert back 2 his evil self at the cost of his true luv for amoli. Their luv shud always b pure one. Dv can b as witty , powerful , aggressive n damn hot even being purely inlove with amoli soooooooooooooo CVs must nt show ths decieving stufff at alllllllllllllllll............ plzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Show is really gr8 n so as ur comments. I wud luv 2 hav ur comments frequentlyyyyyyyyyyy n thnx for ur comments yarrrrrrrrrrrr
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: ir4m4lyf

Thanks 4 the update

u r mosttttttttttt welcum
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinistera

thanks Oh-wow....(sorry dunno ur name) DV was epitome of power and arrogance.....and he is amazing at exuding power in any of his avatar....whether it be the Evil, or this goody two shoes....however i just miss is evil conniving ways.....i just cant forget that scene where comes at amoli's first would be wedding and the way he threatens the groom and then sits there with a smirk...that smirk was to die for........i just miss that
it is a very bold and complex show......so colors has done a great job....but i dont think this story should have anything to do with morality.....i mean if u are going to let thakur triumph then what are u showing that........evil will always win.....so i just dont believe that this show is just about evil VS good morality....its more then that...its about one evil mastermind of a man's quest to acquire the object of his obessesion and what lengths he is gonna go to get her......i gotta tell u this is one complex character....all consuming........and extremely fascinating

a character created in centuriesssssssssss....................................... must slaute the actual riter 2 imagine n create such a character n then 2 sk for bringing it 2 life