Bairi Piya

16th july 2010 update

twettycat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyyyyyyyy every one. here cums the last update of ths weekkkkkkkk.

PART 1

wellllll , the epi begins ......... with chnadna though worried butttttttttttttt veryyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyy well prepared with heavy makeup n heavy jwellaryyyyyy for visiting madhura's family doc. Chndna tries 2 prolong her pooja n prathna so tht appointment time shud pass awayyyyy........... but madhura , being much clever n in clear doubt regarding chandana's pregnancy scolds her 2 b quick. Madhura , very cleverlyyyyyyy also convinces dipesh 2 join them in the visit.

AT dv's haveliiiiiii.............. amoli is setting a breakfast tray , when kajri arrives n shows her happiness over amoli's stay...... b4 amoli wud answer , maat g arrives and she also expresses her happiness. She says tht though amoli's stay is for sum particular reason oder thn dv butttttttttt still she is happy n relieved bcoz if she wud hav gone then dv wud hav lost his sanity........ Amoli ...... confused but replies tht she has 2 leave any how but ll do so after her aim for which she has stay is fulfilled. MAata g replies tht she will pray......... tht aim of her cud never b fulfilled so tht she stays here in haveliiiiiii forever..........[ Luv ya maaata g...........! yar there was a time when v use 2 hate u alot but abi tu u r such mainnnnnnnnnn ............ aik dum chumma.]. Amoli then leaves the dining table with breakfast tray , telling maata g tht she is taking it for dv .................... [ WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ,,, amoli taking breakfast 4 dv n on her on free willllllll............ n then she says k piyar nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ].Puneet arrives n makes anoder attempt 2 corrrupt her by showing her thumbs up n saying tht its gud tht she has decided 2 forget dv........... it was pretty clear tht he wasnt happy at alll 2 c amoli still there. KAjri realising ths , cums over 2 him n asks him 2 hav breakfast........puneet refuses saying tht his hunger has died away...... kajriiiiiii feels gr8 at ths.

PART 2

Amoli arrives in the bedroom , and keeps the breakfast on the side table. She sits down along the table in order 2 settle the items , with her pallu resting over dv's kurta on the bed. Dv cums out of washroom with drying his hair with towel n completely unaware of amoli's presence in the room....... intends 2 pick up his kurta , but due 2 the twist of his clever fate ends up pulling amoli's pallu............. making amoli land into his arm.......... dv shirtless n amoli suddenly into his arms was a shockinggggggg for both of them yet a treat for our eyes.................. BAAT BAN GAYE plays in the bK ....... with amolis hands on his bare shoulders and eyes into his eyes........... AMoli becums uncomfortable after few moments , where dv's shock turns into a beautiful .......... seductive smile. He then asks amoli as y is she nt accusing him of doing it intentionally and him being pathetic animal........ amoli still having her hands over him ,,,,,,,,,, replies with her wondering eyes tht she wont accuse him of any such thing as she knws very well tht he hasnt done it intentionally.Dv ...... with same smile , moves her away n teases her tht she is misunderstanding as how cud ths happen unintentionallyyyyyyyy. Amoli , probably sensing his mischevious tone......... avoids 2 reply n asks him 2 hav breakfast............. dv veryyyyy happyyyyyy replies tht he will hav BF only bcoz amoli has brought it. Amoli then tells him tht she has 2 leave for sum work.......... dv asks if he can drop her...... but amoli refuses politelyyyyy. Dv , bit skeptical asks where is she going ........... amoli replies tht she cant tell him............ ths makes dv bit sad as his smile fades away n he confirms if it is the same reason for which she has stayed at haveli. Amoli leaves replying in positive .......... leaving her curious hubby behind who is determined 2 knw actual cause tht made amoli chnge her mind.

Amoli........... at hospital, tries 2 convince , kedia's family doc 2 help chandana but the lady refuses 2 do so.......... she in turn gvs longggggg bhashan regarding mother hood n its sacredness. Amoli leaves from there in utter desperation ............... n cums across entering kedias........ madhura makes fun of amoli who was cuming out of maternity section and asks if she is pregnant. Then widout w8ing for her reply........ taunts her regarding paternity of her child as it being of radhey or tht of dv. When amoli refuses any such possibiltyy, so madhura continues her taunting in refrence of kajri saying tht even paternity of her child wud b controversial between dv n puneet. AMoli , controlling her tamper replies tht she came for maata g's blood report n then leaves nt b4 telling chandna tht doctor isnt cooperating.

The doctor does the checkup n then surely becuming doubtful asks madhura 2 leave them alone. Madhura cums out and then shares her worries with dipesh regarding chndna 's not so similar behaviour as a pregnant women. Dipesh becums doubtful regarding chandana's intentions if she actually has faked her pregnancy. MAdhura however is sure tht doc will reveal realty 2 her.

In her cabin , doc insults chandana reagrding all wht she has done 2 decieve her family.......... the doc recieves a call

PART 3

Kajri , passes sum double meaning remarks 2 puneet 2 taunt him tht he didnt like hence becums aggressive against her and asks for her real intentions but kajriiiiiiii replies with determination tht she is an obedient , faithful wife. Puneet misbehaves with her n pushes her away.

Kajriiiiiii , cums out but decides 2 play bigger inorder 2 hurt n punish puneet. She while walking passes by dv's room whre dv is standing sadlyyyyyy. She look at him n decides tht she will now unite dv-amoli as their union will b the biggest punishment for puneet.

Dv ........ with amoli's photo in hand says tht though she hasnt stayed in haveli for him , but veryyyyyyyyyyyyy soon .......... she ll decide not 2 leave havli n tht wud only b for his luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.

Edited by twettycat - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello jaani me in a bit condition 2day & u also might kno d reason behind it ....but 've 2 give u d credit fr writing dis much brilliantly wen i kno u r in d same condition as me

i can't handle dis much
ness.... DV looked in dat tank t-shirt ......& not only us but amoli 2 looked well effected by d heat  ...look how she 's not even able 2 meet his eyes & 's almost stuttering  ...bhai aisa nazara dekhey gi to halat to aisa hi honey wala hai naaa

amoli made breakfast fr DV dat 2 willingly & served it in his bedroom not on d table ... change amoli ...it 's bit funny how amoli 's in his arms along wid d sherwani as if she 's a leaf dat he 's lifted frm his bed soooooooooooo cuteeeee ... both sk n sk where tremendously rocking in dat  scene

so chandana's in a big trouble ...butttttt ...coz ..u kno som1 called d Dr. b4 she can call madhura d ... dat 's none oder den DV fterall he can't let his amoli break her promise ..can he ?!! ..& thank god cv's 've deleted d retard baby possibility

can't wait fr my pc screen 2 sizzle again

Edited by nitu123 - 13 years ago
jaan 234 thumbnail
 hey my sweetheart gorgeous deeba jani ..................

my best beautiful updater ............

jani update always rocking excellent elegant hota hai really
superb excellent job ........mashallah se ummaaahhhhh

deeba jani ........

this is 4 u jani
deeba jani

..........................................................................................................

oye yarrrrrrrrrrrrr aj ki epi ka ek scene poori epi ka jaan tha ....really sooooooooo romantic sooooooooo hot soooooooo elegant .......oi yar kya dekha k neend nai rahi hai ab hahahahahahah .........

oiiiiii amoli kaise khayal kiya ja raha hai thakur saab ka nai pati ka๐Ÿ˜ƒ karo achee lag rahi hooo sachiiiiiiii ye sab karte๐Ÿ‘ .......
                     oiiiiiiiii thakur saab aj to kurta hi gul hoga ap kaโ˜บ๏ธ kya mast kiya apne kareeb amoli ko who bhi saas bar rahi thi khushi k maare โ˜บ๏ธoiiiii amoli ko bhi maza aaya hai with zor ka current bhi โ˜บ๏ธhahahahahaha๐Ÿ˜† ....haay chor ne ka dil nai tha aj is ka thakur saab ko โ˜บ๏ธ........kya gazab lag rehan the โ˜บ๏ธ..........kya mast sharabi aankhon se amoli ko dekte hain who bhi full aankhen  mila rahi thi โ˜บ๏ธ....mast fida hoi ap par .....................โ˜บ๏ธ

oiiiiiiiiiiiii puneet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† abhi sirif bhook mar ri hai ...ab hi dekhoo kya kya mar tha hai tummara hahahahahahah full time k liye life haaram hone wali hai tummari๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ......kajri excellent is ko jitna hoo jaldi barbaad karo ge humme bhi utna hi khushi hoge .....kyun k tum kuch karo ge thakur amoli ko saath saath laane k liye ....yipeeeeeee ๐Ÿฅณ

chandana ki saas ne kya tappa ya hai amoli ko ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†hahahahhaha .....maata ji pay bhi shak kiya ๐Ÿ˜ฒhahahahahhahaha oi chandana daaro mat๐Ÿ˜ฒ chachi nai to๐Ÿ˜ƒ chacha to hai na help k liye ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....waise chandana ki saas ko bhi jaldi hai k thakur dv baap ban jay hahahahhahahhaah is k ghar pheley meethai jay ge hahahahahahhaah๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

next week bhiiiiiiiiiiiiii full maza aane wala hai ......yipeeeeee

mehak................................๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by jaan 234 - 13 years ago
artfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

just alittle late.....๐Ÿ˜›but i m here now......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awesomeeeeeeeee updates buddy.......just superrbbbbbb once again....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
dazzler you rocked buddy...reallly rocked yara.....marvellous updates widout reading ur updates it feels like the show is not over yet........๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanxxxx alottt for the daily dose of updates....luv ya...

todays epi was good.....
and today the screen was really on fire........just awesomeeeeeeee HOTTTTT scene......tht scene had  just left behind every thing of the show....
Omg....Omg...Omg......literly it was like out of control.......still cudnt set my mind yar.....the looks of DV was.......woooooowwwwwwwww...and confused Amoli wid thoez heart snatching looks......๐Ÿ˜‰
just luved it yar....just luved it.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Even Amoli's come back wid sum other reason but taking care of DV welll...hmmmmm
"sahi pattni dharam nibha rahi hay...."
and Amoli is trying to help Chandna....and Chandna surriallll saas is as usuall in her "shakks"...๐Ÿ˜•
but cudnt do anything yet.......and Amoil too cudnt do anything yet butttt DV is sooo curious to know abt ths razz....๐Ÿค”
i m sure he'll soon find out and may be he hav found out.....?????๐Ÿ˜‰            and he's gonna help his Amoli to find the solution......๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and tht Puneet he'll surlly gonna hav a grand party frm his wifeee.....๐Ÿ˜†
 just like ths one............
coz she's is also upto sumthing....to bring DV n Amoli close.......
goooood Kajrii......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

but really very excited to see more close ups.....wooowwww
cant wait anymore 4 next week..............c'mon next week...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by artfriend - 13 years ago
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitu123

hello jaani me in a bit condition 2day & u also might kno d reason behind it ....but 've 2 give u d credit fr writing dis much brilliantly wen i kno u r in d same condition as me

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............! cant tell u darlin................ how difficult it wasssssssssssssssssss

i can't handle dis much
ness.... DV looked in dat tank t-shirt ......& not only us but amoli 2 looked well effected by d heat  ...look how she 's not even able 2 meet his eyes & 's almost stuttering  ...bhai aisa nazara dekhey gi to halat to aisa hi honey wala hai naaa

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... wasnt even willing 2 move awayyyyyyyyyy........... so bechara dv had to move her backwards tooooooooooooooo keep himmmmm away from the heat...............๐Ÿ˜‰

amoli made breakfast fr DV dat 2 willingly & served it in his bedroom not on d table ... change amoli ...it 's bit funny how amoli 's in his arms along wid d sherwani as if she 's a leaf dat he 's lifted frm his bed soooooooooooo cuteeeee ... both sk n sk were tremendously rocking in dat  scene

Aikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk dum rocking ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, from expressions 2 their looks n their chemistryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................. simplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy uncomparableeeeee

so chandana's in a big trouble ...butttttt ...coz ..u kno som1 called d Dr. b4 she can call madhura d ... dat 's none oder den DV fterall he can't let his amoli break her promise ..can he ?!! ..& thank god cv's 've deleted d retard baby possibility

had tooooooooooo............... one retard has alreadyyyyyyyyyyy done lot of damage 2 the show tuuuuuuuuuuuu us ka bachaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .............. yachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can't wait fr my pc screen 2 sizzle again

๐Ÿ˜ณ
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaan 234

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy buddyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............! thnx laot for ur appreciation , hugs n kisses................................. n ................... me luv ya 2 buddyyyyyyyyyyyy

oye yarrrrrrrrrrrrr aj ki epi ka ek scene poori epi ka jaan tha ....really sooooooooo romantic sooooooooo hot soooooooo elegant .......oi yar kya dekha k neend nai rahi hai ab hahahahahahah .........

Same here..............! badi mushkil se neend aaai zalimmmmmmmmm

oiiiiii amoli kaise khayal kiya ja raha hai thakur saab ka nai pati ka๐Ÿ˜ƒ karo achee lag rahi hooo sachiiiiiiii ye sab karte๐Ÿ‘ .......

achi n insaan ki bachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.............

oiiiiiiiii thakur saab aj to kurta hi gul hoga ap kaโ˜บ๏ธ kya mast kiya apne kareeb amoli ko who bhi saas bar rahi thi khushi k maare โ˜บ๏ธoiiiii amoli ko bhi maza aaya hai with zor ka current bhi โ˜บ๏ธhahahahahaha๐Ÿ˜† ....haay chor ne ka dil nai tha aj is ka thakur saab ko โ˜บ๏ธ........kya gazab lag rehan the โ˜บ๏ธ..........kya mast sharabi aankhon se amoli ko dekte hain who bhi full aankhen  mila rahi thi โ˜บ๏ธ....mast fida hoi ap par .....................โ˜บ๏ธ
hoooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn................. aisa currenttttttt k mastttttt chipak gayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............... door hi nahi hua ja raha thaaaaaaaaa

oiiiiiiiiiiiii puneet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† abhi sirif bhook mar ri hai ...ab hi dekhoo kya kya mar tha hai tummara hahahahahahah full time k liye life haaram hone wali hai tummari๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ......kajri excellent is ko jitna hoo jaldi barbaad karo ge humme bhi utna hi khushi hoge .....kyun k tum kuch karo ge thakur amoli ko saath saath laane k liye ....yipeeeeeee ๐Ÿฅณ
haaaaaaaaaan .......... kuch karlo yarrrrrrrrrrr khali peeli time khooti karne k ilawa

chandana ki saas ne kya tappa ya hai amoli ko ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†hahahahhaha .....maata ji pay bhi shak kiya ๐Ÿ˜ฒhahahahahhahaha oi chandana daaro mat๐Ÿ˜ฒ chachi nai to๐Ÿ˜ƒ chacha to hai na help k liye ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....waise chandana ki saas ko bhi jaldi hai k thakur dv baap ban jay hahahahhahahhaah is k ghar pheley meethai jay ge hahahahahahhaah๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
haaaaaaaaan naaaaaaaaaa............! actually us k dil ko thees pohnche gi ager thakur dv baap bane................ line jo marti rehti hai un pe๐Ÿ˜ก

next week bhiiiiiiiiiiiiii full maza aane wala hai ......yipeeeeee

letssssssssss hope yarrrrrrrrr.............. n me in no mood of recieving any faltoo k jhatkazzzzzzzzzzzzzz................. baqi the one amoli recieved 2day................... jitne b hon , chale ge๐Ÿ˜‰

mehak................................
๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜‰
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: artfriend

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

just alittle late.....๐Ÿ˜›but i m here now......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awesomeeeeeeeee updates buddy.......just superrbbbbbb once again....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
dazzler you rocked buddy...reallly rocked yara.....marvellous updates widout reading ur updates it feels like the show is not over yet........๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanxxxx alottt for the daily dose of updates....luv ya...

todays epi was good.....
and today the screen was really on fire........just awesomeeeeeeee HOTTTTT scene......tht scene had  just left behind every thing of the show....
Omg....Omg...Omg......literly it was like out of control.......still cudnt set my mind yar.....the looks of DV was.......woooooowwwwwwwww...and confused Amoli wid thoez heart snatching looks......๐Ÿ˜‰
just luved it yar....just luved it.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Even Amoli's come back wid sum other reason but taking care of DV welll...hmmmmm
"sahi pattni dharam nibha rahi hay...."
and Amoli is trying to help Chandna....and Chandna surriallll saas is as usuall in her "shakks"...๐Ÿ˜•
but cudnt do anything yet.......and Amoil too cudnt do anything yet butttt DV is sooo curious to know abt ths razz....๐Ÿค”
i m sure he'll soon find out and may be he hav found out.....?????๐Ÿ˜‰            and he's gonna help his Amoli to find the solution......๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and tht Puneet he'll surlly gonna hav a grand party frm his wifeee.....๐Ÿ˜†
 just like ths one............
coz she's is also upto sumthing....to bring DV n Amoli close.......
goooood Kajrii......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

but really very excited to see more close ups.....wooowwww
cant wait anymore 4 next week..............c'mon next week...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL WELLLLLLLL WELLLLLLLLLLLLL.......................! aik dum well done comments buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........................ thnx alot for appreciation butttttttttt the actual appreciation goes 2 sk & sk................ such main yr chemistry ho tu aisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............ rocking and hot in every kindda a scene.................... MAstttttttttttttt...................
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry 4 disappearing yesterday gals  sumtin worng wiv my internet ๐Ÿ˜ก

But won't happen this tym.........hopefully.... mayb will give comments 4 both epi ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‰

Me bac

Thanx 4 such a fab update ur updates n epi's go hand in hand ๐Ÿ‘

As 4 yesterday's epi all i can say is bechara Dv ๐Ÿ˜’ i felt soooooo sorry 4 him as much as he loves her he can't stop her n amoli making it worse by taking her tym while leaving slowlyyyyy

Wow wot chupa rustam this Chandana is kya dimaag paya hai apni saas ki sangat ka asar hai ๐Ÿ˜† well woteva it is gud news 4 us coz Amoli stayed ...........lekin yaar fukat mein thakur saab ko rula diyan aur humein bhi ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved d hug ......i got a bit carried away i was thinkin of a passionate hug but a i'm-so-happy-ur-bac hug will do 4 a start n moreova she didn't oppose or say ne tin ..........i'm pakka sure she enjoyed it as much as we n DV did ...........but her words afta were heart breakin again poor DV mannnnnnnnnn

I understand she doesn't want 2 give false hopes but let d guy down slowy..... he built a sheshe ki imarath n dis Amoli throwing big big stones on it .............

Also she says she doesn't want hurt him but she doing exactly that

Da new song is nice but BT is recylcing songs along wiv sets, jewellery etc i heard d song in Pavitra rishta as well

Now 4 todays epi .............

Amoli khud apne haath se apne man se Dv ke liye nashta?? Wow sudhar gayee๐Ÿ‘ Now that face  2 face scene was scintillating  ๐Ÿ˜‰ wot an accident ..........pls we want more of such accidents

N DV also pulling her leg ..lage raho........n loved Amoli's reply she really changed n accepted dat thakur has changed otherwise we all know wot accusations she capable of ๐Ÿคฃ n finally she says aap in front of him n not wen he's gone

Amoli stay as u r don't revert n ignore Puneet as well as Radhey's pic plzzzzzzzzzzz

1st tym on TV a professional doctor ๐Ÿคฃ not ready 2 budge at all....... hope she does coz i feel sorry 4 Chandana but dont no y she still wants a guy like Dipesh she can get sum1 beta but oh well

N kajri has taken d role of Suren become Mrs Cupid ๐Ÿ˜† cum meethi churi
Pls ur rite on track keep going n ruin Puneet n unite our DV-Amoli.......... do sumtin big

Where is Suren by d way haven't seen or heard a single dialogue frm him hmmmmmm๐Ÿ˜ฒ

N don't worry DV Amoli defininately will stay only 4 ur love

๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Sorry 4 disappearing yesterday gals  sumtin worng wiv my internet ๐Ÿ˜ก

But won't happen this tym.........hopefully.... mayb will give comments 4 both epi ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‰

inshallah u 'll yaar
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitu123

inshallah u 'll yaar

yeappppppppppp buddyyyyyyyyyyy........................! u ll