What is that Maan is Exactly Frustrated about???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys what do you think that Maan Singh Khurana is really angry-agitated-irritated about??You have two Options....

1) He knew that something was going wrong in his system…The co-ordination between his mind and heart was going helter-skelter….His thoughts and actions at most of the time was entirely opposite of what he intended to do…In the call of the hour when for once he let go of his thoughts freely he ended up hugging Geet both protectively and Passionately…..but before he could realize what was the feeling he nurtured for Geet…the Spell broke and bought him back to reality……

2)The Fact that he knows he is changing and that too because of Geet….And No matter how much he tries when it comes to Geet the reins of his thoughts and actions simply Vanishes into thin air…

Do State your reasons and lets have a fun discussion session😉

Please Press The Like Button if you liked my Post!!

Do Comment😊

both options sound reasonable
I go with both...

I feel if the hug lasted a little longer, Maan wld have had a small taste of his true feelings...I say small becus we all know Geet is sailing in a totally diff boat...I think the way Geet reacted n left, Maan cldnt really understand the hug but just the fact that hes changing n Geets changing him...

I say two as well becus Maan Singh Khuranna has been a strong, in control person..As of now for the first time, someone has tapped his emotions n made him do all sort of things that MSK never could have...Hes frustrated that he cant control himself n cant let Geet out...

I think theres still time till Maan realizes its love...Sadly...

Btw, nice post :D
i ll agree wid both!!!
Originally posted by raisa159

both options sound reasonable

Cool😉
Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

I go with both...

I feel if the hug lasted a little longer, Maan wld have had a small taste of his true feelings...I say small becus we all know Geet is sailing in a totally diff boat...I think the way Geet reacted n left, Maan cldnt really understand the hug but just the fact that hes changing n Geets changing him...

I say two as well becus Maan Singh Khuranna has been a strong, in control person..As of now for the first time, someone has tapped his emotions n made him do all sort of things that MSK never could have...Hes frustrated that he cant control himself n cant let Geet out...

I think theres still time till Maan realizes its love...Sadly...

Btw, nice post :D

Loved Your POV....😊
Originally posted by anufa

i ll agree wid both!!!

Thanks Yaar