Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pattinson6

I have a theory on this subject.

We have seen again and again that Karan will never abandon Abha even if his life depended on it.
Jaggu Vimal is understood that behind this may be the last time but he will have confidence in Abha especially knowing that wants only the happiness of the family

wow Cynthia u really have the best Idea and it would really be nice if this could happen as Riya said it would be really interesting to watch the family getting little worried for her and taking care of her......and then Jaggue and Daadi Making Shelly take care of her.....and i will be the first one to throw a party if Sanskar just leave this show and i am just tired of seeing his nonsense scene and trying to hurt our innocent poor Saniyla Feeling......if he would have been a great helpful to Abharan then he would ave been called the true friend like Saniya......
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mariam - Yeah I really want to have a Abhran scene! We haven't had one for so long and I am missing them so much. I also like you wish that Sanskar would just leave and prove to us that he is indeed a true friend. I feel so bad for Saniya she doesn't deserve to be hurt once again.

Riya
-SONU- thumbnail

Thanks Riya for the wonderful update.

This was a mysterious episode,waiting for monday's episode.

princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooh1612

gr8 update!

Thanks for liking the update. 😊
princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushali

thnx 4 the nice update.

Your welcome. Hope you enjoyed.
princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu_272

Thanks Riya for the wonderful update.

This was a mysterious episode,waiting for monday's episode.

Your welcome😊 and I agree today was a really mysterious episode cant wait to see what happened and why everyone was so shocked.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
.They must have gone to mandir or to their old house to do puja for mother inlaw shrad is my guess.
Thanks princessonline. for the update hope u r sorted out with ur guests and showed them around.
princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

.They must have gone to mandir or to their old house to do puja for mother inlaw shrad is my guess.
Thanks princessonline. for the update hope u r sorted out with ur guests and showed them around.

Thanks everything has been sorted out with the guest we showed them around and it was a fun day with them. Probably, hopefully Jag accepts Abha on Monday and you can call me RIya.
khyser thumbnail
thanq u so much.........i was wondering wat wud happen on monday..........hope everything is fine
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
One thing that i now for sure is there is going to be many ups and downs as i asked the REAL KARAN as there are many fake profile impersonating him on social networking sites and when i asked him how many episodes are planned and he told me 500 Episodes. With that, we know there is going to be many more events in the coming episodes.