Daadi makes evrything right at party - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

rememver how dadi said the perfect girl for maan is someone who can look him the eyes and response to his attitude...she'll she take in geet when maan gets angry and geet fights back! All this nok-jhok will eventually lead geet to resign and dadi will play cupid and do something to bring geet back! Maybe dadi will hire her as her personal assistant!!

@ red : hey that's an interesting point , dadi did say that...so when Geet defies Maan and throws in his resignation at his face when he insults her , daadi will respect Geet for it and be further sure that indeed Geet is the right girl for Maan ! Yippeee..
Originally posted by doodleberry

What if Maan quit getting away from Geet? This is what I feel why CVs said "QUIT".

But this only will happen once Maan thrashes Geet out of the job or his life. Because, Maan's condition is such that he is on the verge of a complete emotional outburst and he will not lose any opportunity to thrash Geet'once he does that and when his thrashing will backfire him, I mean the party will be a major success, then Maan will come back to senses and then he'll realize what he has done.   

I think we are heading for Maan's realization next week if not Maan's confession.

Because analyze the Promo and Quit by the CVs, that means Geet will definitely understand Maan's Kashmakash.

Also here I can figure out Dadima's involvement. I think Maan will have a heart to heart to talk about Geet with Dadima and she will make him realize what Maan feels about Geet. Always remember we all need some confidante at some point of time for us to realize what we generally ignore.

I also think that Maan will tell Dadima that "he'll come back to the haveli once he gets back Geet to his life".

Have I analyzed very much????
this is perfection! I love the analysis!! I sure hope it's something like that...but i wouldn't mind geet leaving and then maan tries to pursue and bring her back!!! I'm hoping something that deals with flowers, fancy gifts, love letters, teddy bears, cards, etc!! Ok ,maybe the last line was a little too much for MSK, but still nothing lost in dreaming!!!
Originally posted by uzmakhan

i realli hope ur prediction turns out to be true!!
i dunt want anythin bad happenin--buh from the precap and the last scene of the epi--it luks as if maan is gonna kick her out!
cuz this project is realli imp fer him and geet has already scrwd up tons of times---coupled wid the fact that he wants to stay away from her---he might---fire her--
dadi will try to stop maan buh he wont listen as usual and dadi wud feel bad fer geet and thru her resources she will get geet another job!
ahhhh!!! i sooo hope m rong buh m guessin this will be the result of all this!
cuz dev is gonna join work--so either bear deveet confrontation or geet being fired!

@red : that's a very valid point , if we want to avoid Dev- Geet confrontation , we have to accept other alternatives.... but hope that instead  of Maan firing Geet , she herself puts in her resignation after Maan ill-treats her yet again ... and as I said above, hope daadi sees what she wanted  for Maan's girl i.e. "agar Maan attitude dikhaaye, to woh double attitude dikhaaye" ..... and then will start a new Maneet journey with dadi supporting Geet and knowing what Maan actually feels for her... dhen tedanggg !

What if Maan quit getting away from Geet? This is what I feel why CVs said "QUIT".

But this only will happen once Maan thrashes Geet out of the job or his life. Because, Maan's condition is such that he is on the verge of a complete emotional outburst and he will not lose any opportunity to thrash Geet'once he does that and when his thrashing will backfire him, I mean the party will be a major success, then Maan will come back to senses and then he'll realize what he has done.   

I think we are heading for Maan's realization next week if not Maan's confession.

Because analyze the Promo and Quit by the CVs, that means Geet will definitely understand Maan's Kashmakash.

Also here I can figure out Dadima's involvement. I think Maan will have a heart to heart to talk about Geet with Dadima and she will make him realize what Maan feels about Geet. Always remember we all need some confidante at some point of time for us to realize what we generally ignore.

I also think that Maan will tell Dadima that "he'll come back to the haveli once he gets back Geet to his life".

i love this analysis........i must admit my predictions for next week are quite bleak so reading a positive spin on all the promos & spoilers is so welcome.....😃😃.......really hope what you say happens.

Such a lovely post , so well written !

@reds: I think we are heading for Maan's realization next week if not Maan's confession.
I             ... I too think so , kuch toh aankh zaroor khulegi , Maan ki , somehow or the other , either by Geet quitting , or bu daadima's help ,or by both...

"he'll come back to the haveli once he gets back Geet to his life". ... that'll be soo romantic...hope it goes that way....

VJ

i hope tht it goes the way yur thinkign too ! i dont want him to leik EVEN think bout kicking her out ! i hope daddy makes things alright but i also tink tht he might tell geet to resign and stuff thn she faints and thn he takes her to hospital and finds out about her pregnancy ! i have a feelign tht will happen buh i hope it goes the way yur thinking tht daddi will make things okaay😊
Aap ka hi sahara hai dadi ma..Plz do something, meray Maaneet ko kareeb lanay main help karo na
@VJ --Thanks for agreeing. And after seeing the new party pics. am damn sure that Maan will quit his rudeness. Also, Geet will slowly slowly understand Maan's kashmakash. Ab toh lagta hain ki Geet naukri nehin chodegi...donno my brain cells are not sleeping at all.

@ Swan--Thank you too. That was my morning analysis. Now after seeing the pix. am thinking Geet won't quit...but in case she throws the resignation at Maan's face, knowing Maan I can bet on that he will not accept that. He is behaving hysterically now a days. Pyaar mein jo hain.

and acc. to the promo Geet will start understanding Maan defo...

@Sweet Coco--- Oh my Gosh!!! how sweet Maan pampering Geet...kash woh aisa karein...but least expected. You know but I wish Maan to send rose bouquets to Geet and I want Geet to throw tantrums and not accept the first 3 bouquets..ha ha ha. 😆

Maan ko bhi pata chale pyar mein manana mushkil hain.   

Now after seeing soo many posts saying Geet will quit..and FB page and all that , I am rethinking...actually fearing...that in the second pic Maan is holding Geet so much in anger because he did not like the Indian decor at the launch party , and before the party begins there is a tiff between them...after which either he fires her ..or she throws in her resignation....😲.......  however Daadi may see some of this , I dont know how much and later ask to get Geet back or atleast make him realise his feelings for her.............. after Geeet quits, the party may actually be appreciated by the guests and Maan may realise and regret , but Geet will be gone by then..

I know its ghisa pita and purana, but looks like many of us in the forum are expecting something like this to happen...

What colour Daadi's presence at the party will bring to it, remains to be seen and I hope we see her as a fairy Godmother tomorrow 👏

VJ

Daadiji.... Aap please Jaldi aaoo.... Maaneet needs you.... So do we......

Ann.

Edited by celestae143 - 13 years ago