Fan Fictions

Love,Life,Laments

Posted: 13 years ago
Hoollaa guyss!! This is Aimen 😊.......This is my very first FF named, "Love, Life, Laments".....I have given the outline of it with the prologue. I dedicate my first piece to my favourite couple in this world, The Magical Mayur 😃. I know their magic has been lost now (M still hoping for their return 😭) but no one can ever separate them from my heart.

And for this FF, i would heartily like to thank Kanky, for being such a great inspiration for me through and through.....And Sharmi, to always encourage me. And both of them for being such sweet and loving friends! 😳

PROLOGUE:

A pretty girl of twenty seven looked over at the phone, which stared back at her with a dead look. Not a new thing, she thought bitterly. Nowadays, everything seemed to have a "dead look" about it. At least in "Sanjana land", that was the case.

Or maybe I should rename it to "Lifeless Sanjana land", she thought bitterly.

However, the eagerness did not escape her as she picked up her mobile. The same joy, the same abnormally elated feeling lit inside her, as if it was the first time. Yes, she had dialed that number seventy-two times already. But whether it was the seventy-third or fourth time, she knew she would feel this eerie excitement inside her even if it was the thousandth time. Because it was HIS voice she was going to hear.

Sanjana dialed the all-too-familiar number, one that she knew I she would remember even if she was burning in hell (if she wasn't already there). She waited as she listened to the dial tone. It was so quiet that she could hear my own eager breathing and drumming heart.

Then came the voice. "Hiya, Sameer here. I'm a little occupied at the moment, so just leave a message and I will get to you later". She smiled, and hot, fat tears began to pour forth from her eyes. How she missed that sweet, melodious and happy-go-lucky voice.

Ringggg ringggg ringggg. The sound of the ringing phone snapped her out of her fantasy.

"Now who is this intruder?" She muttered. She angrily picked up the phone.

"Sanju, good afternoon, dear"

"Hey mom", she said dryly.

"How are you? I didn't bother you, did I?" asked the concerned voice of her mom.

"Fine", she lied, once again. Well, I have been doing that since a while now, she thought.

"Sweetie, if you still want to live with us, you know we-----" The same words yet again.

"Mom, I told you, no. I realize how much support you all have given me, but I would appreciate it if you respect my decision."

"I-of course. You know you can always ring us if you need anything. And if you change your decision, you will always be welcome here. The weather's lovely, it would do you good to have sum fresh air." Yes, in my mother's opinion, fresh air was the solution to all problems. She sighed.

"Sure mom, bye".

"Bye dear".

Tears wedged her eyes as she realized how caring my mother had been since the past days. But how could I tell my, I wanted only one thing- my Sameer.

She walked over to my kitchen like a zombie, surveying the pitiful and grossly untidy condition of the house. She put a pack of frozen noodles in the microwave.

Sam, I am coming, coming for you. I will find you out, even if that's the last thing I do. The thought made her weep even more.

Tiiiiinggggggg. Her food was ready. She went over, and dumped it in the bin. She had lost her appetite.

So, here goes the framework of my FF!

OUTLINE:

"The course of love never did run smooth". In this story, you will see the beauty and the twists and turns of Sanjana's love.

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace". Hear her desperate struggles for success with utter bravery.

"All moanday, tearsday, wailsday, thumpsday, frightday, shatterday." Read about her stinging sorrow.

"To greed, all nature is insufficient". Taste one of the worst monsters'greed.

"Hope not fear rules the world." Feel the confidence of Sanjana, as she yearns to catch the right butterfly!

CHARACTER SKETCHES:

Sanjana Chopra- A 28 year old pretty, jovial, down-to-earth girl. She is bold, yet shy at times. She's the second one among my siblings. An obliging daughter, a sweet sister, a loving and caring wife and a kindly and affable friend. You will find a thoughtful and ambitious being in her.

Sameer Thakur- Sanjana's husband. A cool, happy-go-lucky, charming and handsome gentlemen. Aged 28, he is always very devoted to his work and is very hospitable, affectionate, social and confident. Naughtiness and humorousness is also added to his character.

Aditi Mehra- Sanjana's best friend since college. An utterly bold, frivolous, gentle and helpful lady, held in a very high regard by Sanjana.

Abhijeet Irani- Aditi's husband and Sameer's best friend. Possessing much of the same characteristics as Sameer, he is an ideal husband and an ideal friend.

Sanjana's family consists of:

Pranav Chopra- Sanjana's father. A jolly and caring man, who likes to pamper his children a lot. He is an agreeable and determined man, who never fails to satisfy anyone.

Juhi Chopra- Sanjana's mother. A house-wifely and decent creature, who has succeeded in instilling morals in her children.

Amit Chopra: Sanjana's brother and favourite sibling. A good-looking, amiable and bright boy of 25.

Naina Chopra- Sanjana's youngest sister. An exuberant, perky and good-humoured girl. She is quite vain about her looks, and way too girly!

Ranbir Malhotra and Vishal Mishra--- Two very important characters, whose personalities will be unfolded to you all in the course of the story.

So, fellas, I hope my story was good. I tried to put my best effort in it. Hope you all liked it. And if you think its worthy enough, then hit the "like" tab, and leave your precious comments.

----Aimen----

Index:

Intro----Page 1

Part 1----Page 4

Edited by Aimz.GlitterGal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...great dear !!!!
lukin fwd to this story !!

PS : plz add mayur to ur title... !!!
Complete FAB intro!....
Loved the names... they complement each other so perfectly!.. Sameer-Sanjana!.... Wowiez!!

And loved ur Moanday... tearsday.... etc wala line ya!... LOL!
Waiting eagerly for ur update!....
And thanx fr the PM!... :)

-Shar....❤️
Originally posted by: Mjht_Forever

Complete FAB intro!....
Loved the names... they complement each other so perfectly!.. Sameer-Sanjana!.... Wowiez!!

And loved ur Moanday... tearsday.... etc wala line ya!... LOL!
Waiting eagerly for ur update!....
And thanx fr the PM!... :)

-Shar....❤️

Awww, Sharmz, thanks ALOTT!!! Love you loads!! Sure, i'll try to update ASAP 😊
Originally posted by: ruchimayur

wow...great dear !!!!

lukin fwd to this story !!

PS : plz add mayur to ur title... !!!

Thanks ALOT!! I would have added, but my characters' names are not of theirs, so i thought not. M glad u liked it 😊
hey Aimzz!!!!
Luvly intro!!!!!
itzz gr8 srsly!!! 😃😃
do cont soon....
thanx 4 the PM!!!! 😊
Originally posted by: A-N-S-H-I-K-A

hey Aimzz!!!!
Luvly intro!!!!!
itzz gr8 srsly!!! 😃😃
do cont soon....