Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata

Discuss Richa Sony in "Kitchen Champion 2" HERE

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello my lovely BVDians,

While we have a separate forum dedicated to the show "Kitchen Champion 2", I thought it'd be nice to make a sticky here to discuss Richa's participation in the show. So all discussions, feedback, articles, etc pertaining to this are to be posted here. Just sharing some articles in the posts below. Please do root for our sweetheart Richa to win the show! Wishing u all the best, hun πŸ€— ~ Break a leg 😳 ~

Cheers,
Sana~

Some Important Links:
  • Show Timings: Begins 12th July, 2010 (13:00 IST)
  • Promo Video (YT): HERE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She looks dressed to kill and not dressed to cook πŸ˜† All the best Richa....
smartc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anandana

She looks dressed to kill and not dressed to cook πŸ˜† All the best Richa....

Lmao! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U're too much Ana.. Btw, I was just watching a clip where they were interviewing the contestants and I loved the little bickering with Richa, Aditya, Sharad and Supriya. I especially LOVED Richa standing tall with Aditiya and posing with him. I think that they actually make such a cute and adorable on-screen couple. He matches her in height too. The best part was watching Richa's witty remarks and how easy going and full of life she's apart from her character in BVD. Will try to find a better quality video and post it here πŸ˜‰

Cheers ~
trsk_4eve thumbnail
thanks sana for opening a seperate thread ...

i loveRichas offscreen persona the way she carries herself in a dignified and charming  manner

iam   in so much in love with her smile.. every time i see her smile i go crazy 

i have no doubt in my mind.. that she will def win the contest...
Edited by trsk_4eve - 13 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Most welcome, Aparna. Her smile's truly precious. Did u get a chance to watch the episode though?

Cheers~
trsk_4eve thumbnail
~sana'i still wish vishal was there  ....do you have any idea why he couldnt be part of it πŸ˜•

dear lord why cant i  i get to see them do some thing together  ff screen more often😭
 who is aditya?? 

trsk_4eve thumbnail

o f course i did... do you think  i would miss it... not a chance

she was seen talking to roopa ganguly who was sitiing next to her.. they seemed pretty close

..shewas given task of pushing ther cart with tappu on it...

ttappu lost by 3 points..🀒.  i cant wai for RICHAS TURN TO COOK

IWAS RERALLY FEELING BAD   WATCHING TAPPU AND VEER

that girl and guy from bairi piys were also there

ps..Richa was so sweet ..after watching her i feel proud to be her FAN

smartc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trsk_4eve

~sana'i still wish vishal was there  ....do you have any idea why he couldnt be part of it πŸ˜•

dear lord why cant i  i get to see them do some thing together  ff screen more often😭
 who is aditya?? 

Hey Aparna,

Nope.. No idea why he was not chosen but usually these selections are random .. But we do have 2 on-screen jodi's of Tapu-Veer & the couple from that show "Bairi Piya". Anyhow, Aditiya is the guy who plays the role of "Raghav" in Colors "Na Aana Is Des Meri Ladoo". He's such a swell guy in reality and he is witty too πŸ˜›

Awww.. Don't be upset.. Vishal was there to celebrate Richa's b'day on the sets of BVD. I was hoping for SBS/SBB to cover it but have not seen any videos on it yet. If I do get it, I'll definitely share it.

For now, rooting for Richa in KC-2 πŸ˜›

Sana~
trsk_4eve thumbnail

best of luck to you sana.. but i watched july 8&9   episodes   of sbb hoping to see Richas bday celebration

unfortunatly ..   they did not bother to even wish her on our behalf    i tink they stopped covering bvd after smitas exit
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I watched last wk's episodes bt cudnt see Richa in them. When will her episode be shown? anyone knows?

@ Sana
yes, do post the video where Richa was teasing Tappu...wud like to see that.

That Aditya guy is very funny. Who is that Kaki woman? from which show?