Users

Frequent Posters

lux123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx a lot natasha is really lukin very cute
cutieishu thumbnail
i luv he haistule in d  3rd pic.........she lukin awsum man......su luvy duvy face...i wish reall  lyf mein adiasha hote..😭...guyz wot do u want...
rasai or adiasha..or both?

aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutieishu

i luv he haistule in d 3rd pic.........she lukin awsum man......su luvy duvy face...i wish reall lyf mein adiasha hote..😭...guyz wot do u want...

rasai or adiasha..or both?

raghav sia best capal
mera bohat hi fevrit copal hai love yoy raghav sia
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx aneesha...the kid is ubercute..i think there were sum pics earlier also of the kid and natasha...those were also real cute..natasha looks nice in casuals...aur dekho show mein kaise wierd kapde pehnate hain,esp wid the colour combination...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx aneesha...the kid is ubercute..i think there were sum pics earlier also of the kid and natasha...those were also real cute..natasha looks nice in casuals...aur dekho show mein kaise wierd kapde pehnate hain,esp wid the colour combination...

Ur welcome anu,that kid is natasha's nephew & theses pics. are pretty old now her nephew is 3 yrs old.
yup.. i also dn't like color combination of her clothes which she wear in the show esp yesterday's dress she was wearing that light orange ghaghara shirt wid pink scarf dosen't luk nice on her.Even in FB soo many frnds of her ask her to wear bright colors or round neck shirts bt still she is stick to these weird clothes.Dn't know why?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's because those are the dresses that the PH thinks suitable and provides them with.

NIce pics.