Food, Drinks & Recipes

can i get some recipes of chocolates

sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
can i get some recipes of chocolates............but it shuld very simple 2 make...............plzzzzzzzzzzzz i need it plzzzzzzzzzz sum 1 help me...............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heres one. Chocolate cake.😍

• 80g good quality cocoa powder
  • 300 ml boiling water
  • 250g butter
  • 550g light muscovado sugar
  • 4 eggs, beaten
  • 400g plain flour
  • 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder

For the chocolate covering

• 300ml double cream
  • 400g dark chocolate, minimum 60% cocoa solids, broken into small pieces

Method

1. Preheat the oven to 180C / gas 4. Line the base and sides of a 20 cm springform cake tin, with baking parchment.

2. Place the cocoa in a pan and slowly add the boiling water, stirring until smooth. Add the butter and sugar and warm over a low heat until the ingredients have melted together. Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly, then gradually add the eggs, beating them in.

3. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder together and fold into the cocoa mixture. Do this thoroughly until it has an even colour – the mixture will be very sloppy. Pour it into the prepared tin and bake for between 1 hour and 1 hour 45 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. When the cake is baked, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool in the tin for 15 minutes. Then turn it upside down onto a cooling rack and leave it to cool completely. This will give a level finish to the cake.

4. For the chocolate covering: heat the cream in a pan to boiling point. Remove it from the heat and add the chocolate; stir until it has melted and is blended with the cream. Leave the mixture to cool until it has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, then spread over the cake. Put it in the fridge to set before serving.

sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnk u so much dear i will try....................
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chocolate Fudge Cake 😍

For the sponge
  • 85g/3oz self raising flour 
  • 30g/1oz cocoa powder
  • pinch of salt
  • 115g/4oz light muscovado sugar
  • 115g/4oz unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 2 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
  • 2-3 tbsp milk

For the sauce
  • 85g/3oz light muscovado sugar
  • 30g/1oz cocoa powder
  • 225ml/8fl oz milk

Method:

1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Butter a 1-litre (2-pint) ovenproof dish.

2. To make the sponge, sift the flour into a bowl with the cocoa powder and salt.

3. In a separate bowl, cream together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy.

4. Beat in the vanilla essence and the eggs then fold this mixture in the flour mixture.

5. Mix in just enough milk to give a soft dropping consistency.

6. Spoon into the buttered ovenproof dish.

7. For the sauce, mix the sugar and the cocoa powder together and gradually beat in the milk.

8. Pour evenly over the uncooked cake mixture.

9. Place in the oven and bake for about 40-60 minutes until firm and spongy to touch.

10. Serve hot, warm or cold, with or without cream.