Ragini = strongest woman character on SP Poll!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Who is the strongest woman character on STAR Plus today?

Hey guys i found this poll . Vote for Ragini

Here's the link:

http://starplus.startv.in/showhome.aspx?sid=47
Edited by Audacious - 13 years ago
ya me too voted for ragini....:-)
its her only obviously ....
what all she didnt bear ,,????she have to face such a horrible circumstances but she didn't even said a word and did everything normally ,,,,Her sister's dead and a big shock her husband ,,,,
I think she is the best and stringest women ever ,,,,
yes u r rite...but wen i voted ragini had least votes...i guess ppl are voting according to the personalities lol...!!! they must see who is more strong emotionally...!
definately it should b ragini . wht she had 2 go through 7 i hope noone should go through . first her sister died whom she loved a lot & then biggesttt shock in d form of ranvir's death(i hope not) whom she loved & still loves frm core of her heart & more then her own life but then also she decides 2 raise her sister's symbol & her syombol of lov wid ranvir thatz tashi. she truly is d strongest woman
ragini should so get this vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but I would not call Ragini as a strong woman, many steps she took which proved that she is a weak woman..........
My vote to my sweetie RAGI
By the way, where is the poll? 😕, I opened the link and it has a poll about IIFA performances, did they change it?.......
Originally posted by temorocks

By the way, where is the poll? 😕, I opened the link and it has a poll about IIFA performances, did they change it?.......
Ya its closed now