Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

BIDAAI WAT IS TODAYS EPISODE MEANN??????

atzyxx thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I DO NOT UNDERSTND WHAT IS HAPPENING??????// IS RANVIR ALIVE????????? THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING DO THEY NOT HAVE BETTER STORY LINES??????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Very good question 👏

Simply Bidaai is a mockery of itself and doesn't have any meaning 🤪

Originally posted by: atzyxx

I DO NOT UNDERSTND WHAT IS HAPPENING??????// IS RANVIR ALIVE????????? THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING DO THEY NOT HAVE BETTER STORY LINES??????????

U have to keep watching the show to know if Ranvir is alive or not... slowly they are resolving the mystery...

It's difficult to accept new changes, but slowly u may start to like it again as the mystery unfolds..

have patience dear
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Many might not like the story line, but there are many (example me) who enjoy the show now also. For me, this track is a variety and a good track, just as it seems to be not so good or bad for others.
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Many might not like the story line, but there are many (example me) who enjoy the show now also. For me, this track is a variety and a good track, just as it seems to be not so good or bad for others.

Omshanti,

Many people are already enjoying  it..

I have already mentioned, if there will  be a good storyline and equally good execution and powerful acting by all the lead stars will always keep bidaai on top.

I absolutely enjoy the new track.. Though I miss the old gold days... but there is a freshness in the story and Mr Rajan sahi knows very well how to establish his characters..