*Celebrating Richa Sony's Birthday - 8th July '10*

Posted: 13 years ago

**CELEBRATING RICHA SONY'S BIRTHDAY - 8TH JULY, 2010 **

About a year ago, we were introduced with a fresh face as the leading lady of our favorite show, Bhagyavidhaata. We didn't know much about her except for the fact that she has acted in few soaps as a supporting cast earlier and has done some movies in the Southern Movie Industry. As time passed, we grew to love, adore and appreciate her for her command at portraying the simple, yet intense role of Bindiya in the show. She's a powerhouse of this art indeed and has made us cry, smile, cry, blush, and then cry some more through her character under different shades. She is full of poise, grace, effectiveness and reality and she's truly a sweetheart both on-screen and off-screen as well. Her interviews have always been personable and addictive and her infectious smile and beautiful, yet mysterious gaze has won our hearts completely. Be it her command over vocal tones apt for a scene or her grip to show just the right dosage of emotions in a particular scene, she has done it successfully. She's no other than our talented and gorgeous RICHA SONY whose birthday we're celebrating today!

To All Members: Please leave your messages for Richa below below to show your appreciation and adoration for the lovely actress. Let's celebrate her big day in style 😳 ~

A TRIBUTE/VIDEO-MIX DEDICATION:

After ages literally, Richa's b'day compelled me to make a VinDiya Video Mix.. So here is a video mix capturing the beautiful moments of the lovely actress along with her co-star,  Vishal Karwal. Hope y'all will like it 😳 ~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6YycwvXw0c[/YOUTUBE]

BVDIANS's DISCUSS BINDIYA & RICHA:

In order to seek some of the memorable moments of Richa's role as Bindiya in the show, one of our fellow member, Aparna, suggested doing a poll on best/worst Bindiya moments from the show. We then incorporated Richa's best attributes here as well and got a delightful input by the fellow BVDians. So instead of choosing which moment supercedes  the other, their responses are being shown as below. Hope y'all will enjoy the tidbits here 😃  ~

Feedback By trsk_4eve aka Aparna:

1. Bindiya's Most Heart-Wrenching Scene from BVD:
The scene where Vinay spends all the money given by Bindiya's parents for Chauthari on his friends in a restaurant and emotionally tortures her by asking a friend to call her and ridicule her for their forced marriage.

Scene linked here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDpzAjZTiiM

Richa did a fantastic job here - you can really feel her sorrow, esp when she picks up the red cloth. You really believe in the emotions she's portraying. ... Richa puts such feeling into her acting.........while watching it i actually felt as if she were going through the suffering for real.........it didn't feel as if i were watching someone acting and that's mark  of true actress  the ability to make your audience feel your pain..

2. Bindiya's Most Romantic Scene:
first time vinay walks up to her and hold her arms

Link Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j4VpUht7Yw

3. Bindiya's Well-Dressed Scene: I have never seen any one look so beautiful i in a saree. her simple no makeup look and that sweet smile of hers just bowled me over

4. Bindiya's Worst-Dressed Scene:

This one is so easy I can pick it hands down...

She looked gawky and half night gown..and long skirt  garish pink did nothing to enhance her looks..

5. Bindiya's Most Heart-Warming Scene (the "Awww" moment):
When Vinay comes to rescue Bindiya    its the turning point in their relation ship.. it gives us the glimpse into their future ....and gives her hope that things have really changed for n better

the end when she stares at him that her heart is suddenly filled with gratitude towards him where once it was only suffering.

6. Richa's Best SBB/SBS Interview:
Celebrating Bhai Duj..

Link:

What she said that we should convert our weekness into our strength ..Shows a natural side to Richa.  it.. shows her close relationship with her sister and shows her sense of humour and enjoyment of spending time with her sis and of festivals. It shows how sweet she is and also how down to earth and simple she is and the advice she gave.."we should  accept our weekness and turn into our strength."

7. Richa's Best Dance Performance:
N/A

8. Richa's Best Acting Scene:
again hard to choose..i like all the scene swhere  bindiya  confronts vinay..

Link Here:

what struck me the most abt  this scene....was how richa conveyed bindiya's conflicting emotions    T he obvious anger she felt at vinay for treating her badly and then being nice to her, the confusion she felt .   all thses emotions  ....she manages to convey  in a grace ful and dignified manner... with out  shouting,  any dramatic tears.   you  feel her anger and her pain but it is all conveyed through her eyes
.... In other serials there wld be lots of rhona dhona and  over ott    shoutin and   crying,  but   here she conveyed her hurt with out  even raising her voice..  Her performance is restrained .. It is beautifully understated and that is what makes it stand out.

..and i love the way this scene ended i with.. bindiya   apologizing to vinay.. obviously surpised  by her out burst

9. Richa's Best Look (either on-screen or off-screen): Same as #3

10. What you like the best about Richa Sony:
her smile.... that reaches her eyes  and her height

her fun loving  sweet and down to earth nature,, her comfortable rapport with all her co stars ... with  no starry attitude at all and her graceful and dignified demeanor ..her ability to give restrained yet powerful performances.. she adds dignity to all her scenes.. by not shouting or ott crying
her beautiful understated way of conveying emotions through her eyes

Feedback By Anandana aka Ana:

1. Bindiya's Most Heart-Wrenching Scene from BVD: (could not still decide between the 2)

1. Scene when she cries after hearing vinay talk to his mom on his b'day
    2. Anniversary scene after realizing his love was a facade

of course June 3rd...you know until that whole 'dhaba hua' comment and 'root na jana' song...😡 ..maybe it will qualify for the best and worst romantic scene...(@sana: did not want to scare you again with frightful friday LOL)

3. Bindiya's Well-Dressed Scene:
the morning of the dance competition when she had her hair open..and in the blue saree...she looked so ......pretty..

I did not like the yellow saree that vinay wanted her to wear when they went to the movie...she looked pretty, just the saree was blinding...good vinay was NOT wearing the fluroscent Green shirt the same day....i'd have lost my eyesight...

Precap hug of-course

Diwali one

I liked her modern avatar in the Gold awards

My all time favorite, the rakhi scene

9. Richa's Best Look (either on-screen or off-screen):
I like her current FB profile pic a lot

She carries herself very elegantly and i like her intelligent responses to questions, she comes across as a very genuine person to me. And of course, she is a great actress and has the potential to carry any role with ease.

Feedback By aarfar aka Nisha:

1. Bindiya's Most Heart-Wrenching Scene from BVD: Tough one ..... ! Umm ..... I really cant decide between three scenes ..... one in which Bindiya is soaked in rain and banging at the door and then stung by a scorpian ..... second when Bindiya cries after she comes to know about Vinay's facade ..... third when after the puja on the anniversary day, Bindiya becomes emotional on seeing her father and is not able to control her tears and cries out "babuji" ..... ooaaaawww 😭 ..... Ok, I go with the third scene ..... Bindiya crying out "Babuji" on the anniversary day not able to control her tears on knowing Vinay's facade ..... 👍🏼

This one is kinda misleading .... I mean its Vinay who's been romantic in the serial doing odd things for Bindiya. Bindiya's behaviour is more like a duty driven wife, cant say that she is romantic. Well, I didn't feel the hide n seek thing on the SR day as a romantic side of Bindiya .... it was more a happy to be loved kinda feeling for Bindiya ..... Ok, I can say the terrace scene after VinDiya's first hug where she is pulling Vinay's legs ..... 👍🏼

3. Bindiya's Well-Dressed Scene:
Again I have three choices ..... 1st, She looked awesome on her forced wedding day ..... 2nd, in her pink saree with hair open when she gets ready to go to the cinema with creepy Kunwar ..... 3rd, Bindiya with her hair tucked behind in to a knot with strands of hair falling on her face in the scene before the "rooth na jana song" ..... Ok, I vote for the 3rd one, Bindiya in the scene before "Rooth na jana" with her hair tucked in a knot ..... 👍🏼

The anniversary day .... pathetic make up and worst saree!

I think the jungle scene where she is slapped by Raghu (I guess .... goonda no.1) and she refuses to give her mangalsutra followed by the scene where she wipes Vinay's forehead with her pallu ..... 😳

The one in which she shows her house .....

At the Gold Awards .....

Too many to choose ..... Ok, fine ..... The scene when Vindiya come back from the police station, she goes to the mandir, prays, turns and spots Vinay, goes to her room followed by the hug ..... wow! That was amazing and I guess a pretty difficult scene to enact since she had no dialogues in it ..... Superb acting by Richa!!! 👍🏼

9. Richa's Best Look (either on-screen or off-screen):
I don't quite like her look in the show ..... they make her look too old or I should rather say they make Vinay look younger ..... well she is beautiful anyways but I wish her styling should have been a bit better in the show ..... I think her look in the interview where she shows her house is the best ..... she looked fanastic ..... simple yet so beautiful ..... 👍🏼

She is so famous yet so humble and down to earth. Its the best quality in her and apart from that she is a wonderful actor ..... Love you Richa ..... ❤️🤗

Feedback By smartc aka Sana:

1. Bindiya's Most Heart-Wrenching Scene from BVD: Toss-up between Anniversary Scene where she comes to know about Vinay's acceptance of her being a facade/uttering of words "babuji" & The Scene where Vinay throws the roti on the floor after she brings him his lunch and orders her to put away the photos of her family members.. Her tears there and silent acting.. Goodness.. Too much to handle!

2. Bindiya's Most Romantic Scene: I have to go here with the terrace scene as well where she pulls Vinay's legs..😆

3. Bindiya's Well-Dressed Scene: Toss-up between when she was dressed as a bride and forced to marry and the blue saree that she wore the morning before she were to compete in the dance competition with her hair open.. 😳

4. Bindiya's Worst-Dressed Scene: I didn't like her styling back in the day when Vinay hated her. So pretty much all her attires there with pallu glued to her head like anything and barely no makeup on, not even a hint of color on the lips or eyes, etc was not exactly her best looks.

5. Bindiya's Most Heart-Warming Scene (the "Awww" moment): The Precap First Hug Moment..😍

6. Richa's Best SBB/SBS Interview: Her interview where she showed her house and the one where she sang for Vinay on Karva Chauth..

7. Richa's Best Dance Performance: The Gold Awards Performance 👏

8. Richa's Best Acting Scene: Almost all of them.. She excels in every scene..

9. Richa's Best Look (either on-screen or off-screen): Love her look in the black outfit that she wore for the announcement of Gold Awards (pic posted below) as well her get-up while she danced in the actual Gold Awards show..

10. What you like the best about Richa Sony: Her genuine personality and her infectious smile.. There are quite many people out there who excel at acting but to have a "real and genuine personality" both off and on-screen is certainly something that is not found in every actor out there! 😃

FEATURED SIGNATURES TO CELEBRATE RICHA'S BIRTHDAY

(Feel Free to Use 😃)

***CREDITS***

Signatures (Graphics): Raee_rockz, aisha_1992, -Ravjot-

Video Mix: smartc (Sanz-Creations)

Page Layout & Content = smartc (Sanz-Creationz)

Edited by smartc - 13 years ago
Dearest Richa,

Thank u for enriching our lives with your wonderful existence and giving us the beautiful character of Bindiya in Bhagyavidhaata. Nobody could have done justice to this role like you've done and I hope that even more success and prosperity comes your way as time progresses. Wishing u a very happy and fabulous b'day!!

Cheers ~
Edited by smartc - 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Richa!

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

On your birthday I wish you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Richa  , Happy Birthday

to a wonderful woman and actress.

wish you a very hapy birthday and lots of laughther and good times with your friends and family!!

and

Thanks soo much for thes moments of joy that myself and your fans have enjoyed by watching you perform.

You truly are amazing.

ps this is for  your pet dog dollar$$$

'sana' 'nice  birthday post.. wonderful siggies very deserving of our fav girl

a BIG HUG for making  a v with my fav song bhegi se ... iwas reminded of sweet bindiya when ever  heard.. it..

Edited by trsk_4eve - 13 years ago

happy birthday my dear richa di  , wish u a many many happy return of the days ........

baar baar den yai aayi baar baar dill yai ghaayi tum jeeyo hazaaro saal yai mary hai arzoooo*_*^_^
Edited by sunsay - 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Richa!!

Wish u a happy and prosperous life ahead....

May God Bless u....

Awsome Thread Yaar

Thnx yaar for the gr8 VM

Dear Richa,

Wish you many many happy returns of the day ....
I wish this year brings with it all the success and happiness to you.

May God bless you!
Cheers, 🤗
Nisha.

THIS IS SPECIAL SIGGIE FOR VINDIYA😳
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY TO BEAUTIFUL RICHA