Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

hum tum nva sounded so good..MaanEet..haayee...

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
     ............m lk dis aftr watchin 2days epi.....d song seq ws simply superbbbbbbbb.....hayyyeeeeeeeeee...... ......dekho galz maan ne ek tir mara aur itne saare dil gayal ...  .....MaanEet  wer lukin simply superbbbbbbbbbb........i lkd der conversation hw he encouraged her agn...
n dat imagination of maan.....gud goin handsome...
galzzzzzzzz    v all r meltin in MaanEet love....         

n wat wid MaanEet's sound wavelength...d watchman cudnt here geet's yellings bt maaneet cud hear d song on d eight floor...waah kya baat!!!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waitin fr ur response /comments...

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i too thought the same that they can hear the song but watchmen cannot hear geets voiceπŸ˜•
if maan had yell at that time may be he might listen or may not as he is listening to the music πŸ˜†
i loved todays epi esp maans dream and that both dupatta sceens he is naughty holding her dupatta when geet was awake
covering her duppatta when she is sleep maan was true gentleman
loved maan alot 2day  
adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sravani899

i too thought the same that they can hear the song but watchmen cannot hear geets voiceπŸ˜•

if maan had yell at that time may be he might listen or may not as he is listening to the music πŸ˜†
i loved todays epi esp maans dream and that both dupatta sceens he is naughty holding her dupatta when geet was awake
covering her duppatta when she is sleep maan was true gentleman
loved maan alot 2day  

yup...me too loved 2days epi....dat ws so sweet of maan...he cares fr geet so much...
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I never really liked this song before par iske baad toh whenever I hear it first think to strike me would be maan and geet.
adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelina285

I never really liked this song before par iske baad toh whenever I hear it first think to strike me would be maan and geet.

yup..its gonna happ wid me too....
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I used to find this song highly irratating and annoying before but to tell you the truth, i like it now and it sounded even better on MaanEet.
LOL the two are soooo cute, todays epi was awesome.
adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robbieluvr

I used to find this song highly irratating and annoying before but to tell you the truth, i like it now and it sounded even better on MaanEet.

yup..i hv heard d song n seen d movie...bt it nva eva luked n sounded so beautiful as it did 2day on maaneet...⭐️