Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Roshni Chopra: Confessions of a shopaholic

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Roshni Chopra: Confessions of a shopaholic

Winner of the recently concluded reality show Desi Girl discusses her love for shopping and shares some of her favourite shopping destinations and experiences

Desi Girl winner, Roshni Chopra confesses that she is a shopaholic. She feels it just a therapy and not a disease. The actress claims that she goes shopping twice a week and so she shares her tickling shopping experiences

"I love to buy clothes, shoes and bags. But since the shoes and bags are more expensive and mostly branded, I buy them only when I'm traveling abroad. Clothes I tend to pick up from anywhere. I mostly end up buying summer dresses or skirts.

When we asked her about her favourite shopping destinations, she said shopping was best in London, New York and Paris were great places to shop, but added that her favourite shopping destination was Paris. "It is the perfect place to mix eclectic fashion with high-end brands. Everyone there is so well turned out that the street fashion itself is inspiring. The shopping experience there is just insane. While they have all the best brands and house the most famous fashion labels, they also have amazing small boutiques with fashion from all over Europe. Next on my wish list is to hit the shops in Barcelona and then proceed southwards for a Moroccan spa weekend!

She also shared some unforgettable shopping experiences with us. "Recently I went on holiday to Italy and France and I had the most unforgettable shopping experiences in Florence and Rome. Italian fashion is amazing and truly tasteful. In fact I was amazed at the Italian designers and their fashion forward collections. Then we went to Paris and on my last day there, I felt like a child in a candy store at the Printemps Store and the Galleries Lafayette. I found a beautiful YSL bag 'Mombasa,' which was designed by Tom Ford and I just had to buy it. Also I bought my first pair of Christian Loubotions on the same day and felt deliriously happy!

She discussed her love for shopping in a recent interview. "Shopping for groceries also excites me. I do realise that at some point I need to draw the line. When I go overboard I punish myself by banning the use of my credit cards for a month."

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Roshni-Chopras-confessions&xfile=2010/July/News_20100705_8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for sharing....
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail