Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sadi performed in Gold awards minus Allu

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys............hope u caught up wit Sadi aka Saras performance at Gold Awards.......with 'Tere Mere Sapne' lead....Swayam.............aka Saurabh Pandey......

Nice performance................on the song 'O girl ur mine' n the best bit was that Alekh aka Angu was focused during their dance.....😛

Link:  http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=213163

another link:

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Guys............hope u caught up wit Sadi aka Saras performance at Gold Awards.......with 'Tere Mere Sapne' lead....Swayam.............aka Saurabh Pandey......

Nice performance................on the song 'O girl ur mine' n the best bit was that Alekh aka Angu was focused during their dance.....😛

Link: <font color="#800080">http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=213163</font>

Thanks for the link 😊 .
Once again Salekhian made to suffer. It was unfortunate that Salekh couldn't perform at SPA becuz of Sara's fracture and this time we can't get a performance either. I don't know of a performance given by Salekh once Alekh became normal (there was a very short one at CINTA). I know all Salekhians were looking forward to performance at SPA, but who knows if we will ever get one again. 😭 😭 😭
Monaya_Salekh thumbnail
Is it aired already?? When U Me Aur TV showed Gold Award segment I saw Sara and Angad sitting together and enjoying others performance...they looked cute together..then I thought none of them performed in Gold Awards...but Sadi performed??
Armu4eva thumbnail
They were sitting together......n also presented an award together....but Sara performed wit Saurabh...........n Angu din perform at all..
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hai my precious Salekh!❤️😍🤗
Monaya_Salekh thumbnail
Thanks for the information.....feel great after heard this...at least we have a scope of seeing them together...but please, let me know if the award ceremony already aired?? when??
Armu4eva thumbnail
already aired...tonite on ZEE TV....at 8pm........indiatime
MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

They were sitting together......n also presented an award together....but Sara performed wit Saurabh...........n Angu din perform at all..

Do you happen to have a link of their presentation?
I was not looking for any performance or fareness from SPA ... there is no concept of fareness there ... its all politics... sorry to say ... LOL...

Hamari Sadhna ROCKS in all her performances =)
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although the peformance itself was nice, it was too brief. Sara looked pretty though. And what's with the pairing?! The most logical & enjoyable thing would've been for angad and sara to perform together. Who decides these things?!...