Ashwini Kalsekar- D one and only Asha ever.

Posted: 13 years ago
When I started visiting the IF and started watching CID regularly last year, I was not aware about many things related to CID. When I realised that CID is really old and I have missed some supposedly good cases, I grabbed the oppurtunity to watch the Re-runs during the great CID marathon. When I saw the female cop, it took me time to recognize her. It was because I saw her for the first time in her negative role in an ekta kapoor serial. I didnt like her at all, I thought she overacts- But here she was, as a sub inspector and a respected female cop, standing on an equal footing as Abhijeet and Daya. I was shocked to see her.

One episode finally made me an Ashwini fan. The case of dying statement, where Asha was at her emotional yet strong best. I was fascinated by her acting.

Buddies can we now pester the channel and BP Singh to return Asha? To coax her to come back?

There can be only one Asha, only one female cop ever to be on par with Daya and Abhijeet.

Her age also made it work at that time....Ashwini, Dayanand and Aditya are probably around the same age. So, they had a wonderful chemistry.

The later girls were too young...think of Muskaan - Abhijeet often treated her like a kid, calling her 'bachchi' and all. The later girls could never be on the same wavelength as Daya and Abhijeet.

I would have loved to see her continue....I would love to see a real female colleague with Daya and Abhijeet who can sit and have a nice friendly chat with them. We will never be able to accept any actress other than Ashwini in that kind of a role.

Maybe if Asha could come back, it will definitely help solve the present problems of the bi-weekly stuff. I wouldn't mind if Daya or Abhijeet took a day off and Asha took over the proceedings, but as an actress, Ashwini has her own choices.

Recently I saw some happenings in other serials where fans successfully and with lots of time consumption brought back their fav actors/serials. Buddies, can we do that? we r missing her! She may not have to be wat she was before (if she feels so) but she can come back as a senior officer Asha!! If that Sachin cud return for his fans, y cant Asha?
Originally posted by drilabh

Recently I saw some happenings in other serials where fans successfully and with lots of time consumption brought back their fav actors/serials. Buddies, can we do that? we r missing her! She may not have to be wat she was before (if she feels so) but she can come back as a senior officer Asha!! If that Sachin cud return for his fans, y cant Asha?

See it is a question of she wanting it. HP was ok to return...and actually he was not Sachin previously...he was someone else in SB(Abhimanyu or someone, some people started calling him 'Abhi' and some of us shouted at themπŸ˜†).

And HP didn't return 'for his fans' or anything. He is no Daya or Abhijeet. There was a vacancy and he was willing to take it up.

U didnt get me... Okay leave it, leave sachin
wat i was saying was that atleast we shud try and c whether its her choice or not... We can have her feedback! If she wants to move on we leave it... But maybe Sony doesnt want her! Maybe Singh saab is not willing! Kuch toh hai yaar!! Who doesnt want her back?? If its her personal choice, hey do let us know thru some interview or feedback! Let us atleast try first!! We saw her in Crime Patrol just looking like Asha! She told BPS Yes when he asked her abt a comeback 2 or 3 yrs back! Let us try!!
Even i am somebody very fond of Asha... the only femal officer who can match upto Abhi-Daya....

some people say she doesnt have the necessaru figure anymore...but i disagree...She still has hundred percent capability of re-joining CID.I would love her to be back.But the problem is, we cant force an actor...she is free to choose her options. All we can do is ask Fireworks to try. And many of us have done that.I am sure B.P. SIngh sir knows well enough that we loved Asha more than any other female officer till date.

Right now, situations have worsened in CID regarding cast. I m not ready to believe that Sachin has joined CID on fan's request! Its just that, Fireworks went mad and decided to cast him..I am talking abt the character( not the actor). Sachin as a character was compleely misplaced. We would have preffered someone of Viivek's age lead by Freddy instead of someone leading Freddy!

Getting back to Asha, i m still with the hope that "some" day she will come back. But it doesnt seem to be happening in the recent future.πŸ˜”
They have their own preferences. I am actually soooo thankful to our trio and Dinesh Phadnis for never leaving.

When I see some episodes, I wonder when their patience will crack and they'll decide that enough is enough, lets move on. Whatever is motiviating them to continue, I hope it is always there - at least for our sake.

Ya thats what i always pray!!! I just hope they never have to choose something over CID. if any such thought evenr come to any of the trio or freddy then they just rememebr us.... Humara kya hoga?😭

Originally posted by Shagnika

Ya thats what i always pray!!! I just hope they never have to choose something over CID. if any such thought evenr come to any of the trio or freddy then they just rememebr us.... Humara kya hoga?😭

You know...that's one of the reasons I thought of the sig campaign. I wanted them to know how much we love them. At least that should motivate them to continue.
Originally posted by Shagnika

Right now, situations have worsened in CID regarding cast. I m not ready to believe that Sachin has joined CID on fan's request! Its just that, Fireworks went mad and decided to cast him..I am talking abt the character( not the actor). Sachin as a character was compleely misplaced. We would have preffered someone of Viivek's age lead by Freddy instead of someone leading Freddy!

who is that fan😑😑😑 i dont think its true,even it was like that why they put him in a leading role? as a junior officer he have to follow some rules.

asha was the best female cop in my opinion. she was a nice actress especially when i saw the accident scene from target cid....it was so realistic. and i loved her performance in encounter scenes...then in missing maid and four rina....
we are lucky if she is back one day, her presense and way of acting fits the role, there was a chemistry in between she and other team members that a number of other female officers dont have.