CID

Ashwini Kalsekar- D one and only Asha ever. - Page 4

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Asha,

I was seeing an old case today. So far I have always wished you came back dear but now I wish you never come back. Don't come back, the way things are going. I hope you stay part of our good memories of CID. I don't mind missing all my life henceforth but to see you become what Daya-Abhi have now will be very painful. DON'T comeback, DON'T comeback.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

Dear Asha,

I was seeing an old case today. So far I have always wished you came back dear but now I wish you never come back. Don't come back, the way things are going. I hope you stay part of our good memories of CID. I don't mind missing all my life henceforth but to see you become what Daya-Abhi have now will be very painful. DON'T comeback, DON'T comeback.

Please don't say that ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Things can change. FW knows very well what the fans expect from them. Otherwise how come on 14th Aug episode both Sachin and Kaajal were absent and only the old team was shown. Wasn't that too much of a coincidence? If the fans can see the degradation , its makers can see as well. The only reason is they are taking the show for granted and neglecting it most of the time. If that sense of security is lost in the form of terribly low Trps, there will be room for some hope
jeet. thumbnail
asha nowadays works in south indian films only!
prabha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhijeetdaya

Please don't say that ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Things can change.

Believe me it hurts me even more to write that than anyone will feel reading it. What I saw of the duo this week, I am so disheartened and till the things are this way no way do I want my sweetie Asha to be a part again.

I am sure FW realize that things are have gone from bad to worse but as long at we don't see them taking any steps whats the point of this realization. Yes they gave us the 14 Aug case and we sent them the biggest thank yous for it. Until they get back to ONE CASE PER WEEK, things are going to be pretty much like what they are now.

I know things can change which is why I am still here, else I would have moved on.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
jeet. thumbnail
when asha was in 2000 era,,she totaaly looked like my 10th standard chemistry teacher,,,n i liked her that get-up just too much! ! n she was d best!! wat a style she had,,though wearing salwar  n  a bindi on forehead,,she was so tough as a cop n also as a good friend which was proved in the episode of CASE OF DYING STATEMENT!! she was jus awesome!!
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bring back ASHA
ya she was the bestestest female cop
my mom's name is also asha...so ha a more lilikng towards ashwini mam
her acting was awsum....she was able 2 match wid the trio..
b.p.singh sir pls itz a request-BRING BACK OUR ASHA
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sunnyp1414

I know Asha has personal choices but I have still hope that someday may be just for 1-2 episodes (special entry) she will come.

yeahh....hope so.....ven i wanna c her investigating the crime lyk our trio
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jeet.

asha nowadays works in south indian films only!

well not quite right !! i saw her as a nominee for some marathi commercial drama for zee gaurav 2010 (that's if any1 knows)
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@dstarz --  are tum kaha  kaha  se thread dhundke la rahe ho........
never seen this one before.......thank u so much.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u r welcum dear!! ๐Ÿ˜Šactually i accidently  landed here ..... i was just going through the list of thread!!