Ashwini Kalsekar- D one and only Asha ever. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
O u talking about the character Asha, Not Ashwiniji?? o o sorry... yeah maybe she s from Goa....ie Asha, not Ashwini...
Hey Prabha where r u??? D most ardent Asha fan among us, i expected u to give an essay here 😆 😉
Originally posted by drilabh

Hey Prabha where r u??? D most ardent Asha fan among us, i expected u to give an essay here 😆 😉

haha!! yeah,,prabha di's posts r like an essay....so damn long!!! 😃
n yeah i was talking abt asha not ashwini ji!! 👏 Edited by jeet23 - 13 years ago

Everything has already been said. I have nothing new to add.

Originally posted by jeet23

haha!! yeah,,prabha di's posts r like an essay....so damn long!!! 😃

No worries I have saved you the trouble.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prabha.

Everything has already been said. I have nothing new to add.

No worries I have saved you the trouble.

no no,,i have no prob with that.,,jus wanted to listen ur views!! 😭 😭
yes jeet u took my word and twisted it 😡 Prabha plz comment and gv ure views! I really wanted ure reply, was not making fun or anythng... he twisted the meaning of wat i meant!

yes jeet u took my word and twisted it 😡 Prabha plz comment and gv ure views! I really wanted ure reply, was not making fun or anythng... he twisted the meaning of wat i meant!

arre nahi,,i dint had any evil intention,,jus kidding....n you can infer it frm d post.... anyways,,sorry prabha di ,if u felt bad.. 😭 😭 😭

@drilabh No Worries yaar, I wasn't angry, I genuinely felt I have said it all before and with most being covered already I did not think I had any more to add. But anyway just for you.

I just love Asha and wish she comes back. Ever since she left, I have missed her presence in every case post her exit. Every time I watch CID I do a mini prayer wishing that Ashwini will one day decide to comeback. That is how much I love the character. She has left an everlasting impression. She was all that a cop should be. Her body language, her wardrobe, her dialog delivery, her screen presence; everything was just what it should be. The Daya-Abhi-Asha combination was dynamite. She would never stand like a spectator; she shared equal responsibilities like Daya-Abhi. She was around their age and similar stature in the team. She was the third leader we are missing in the team today. There have been so many cases where she has risked her life showing what she is made of. If you ask me she is the solution to the problems we are facing since the bi-weekly started. If she came back she will balance the team. Apart from solidifying position of women in the team, we will get the much needed third leader who we will willingly accept as a senior leading the rest. If there will ever be a lady Sr. Inspector in CID, it has to be one and only Asha and that too played by Ashwini ONLY.

I am an ardent Ashwini fan. She is an amazing actress. She has just one scene to show her skills in the film Khakee and she brought tears to my eyes. The Saas-Bahu sagas are not the right shows to know what this actress is all about. They are all just crappy OTT non-sense running on TV. See her in CID and Siddhant. In both she plays a cop and does a mind-blowing job.

I am not in favor of special appearances. Either Asha comes back totally or let it be a dream that she will return one day. We can't force anyone to take up acting assignments. I hope one day Ashwini will realise how much we love her and miss her that she will willingly comeback to CID, never to go back again.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Asha! Plz Plz copme back! I wish she knew about the IF fans who miss her!!
So true yaar. I really wish she knew how much she is loved and missed.