Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Incidentally as per Prabha's old articles, Asha was d first to join together wt Freddy and Sudhakar, then Daya and then Abhijeet
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drilabh

Incidentally as per Prabha's old articles, Asha was d first to join together wt Freddy and Sudhakar, then Daya and then Abhijeet

Yes...I've seen a couple of episodes with just Freddie and Asha. (Wow, she looked lovely in that first episode I saw her)

That's one reason I was sort of surprised when Abhijeet just came in last and became everyone's boss. But those days we accepted him unlike Sachin.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes i have seen her 1st episode...i think its a case of a ladie's death by burns, and her mother in law does the murder. name is not shown on it.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
abhijit is not a bad actor like sachin is.....if he was then he ll be out of the show with no time. only few officers were there at that time and its tought o survive....any way no tension in abhi's case we all like him so much
Bhavanab thumbnail
Even though its Ashwini Kalsekar's personal choice but as CID viewers we can atleast request right,as Asha fans we can ask her to come back.
Who wouldn't love to have Asha back,she was the real colleague and that team was the original team,bhale hi there are very less chances because these days she's into more of films and already CID is over-filled but c'mon yaar Asha is Asha and she's the best,till date we've not had a female officer like her,I'd love to have her back atleast as sincere CID and Asha fans we have the full right to put up a request atleast
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know Asha has personal choices but I have still hope that someday may be just for 1-2 episodes (special entry) she will come.
jeet. thumbnail
asha's looks chnged atleast 5 times during her span in cid....n is she frm south???
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
@jeet

she is a Marathi.
jeet. thumbnail
Originally posted by: drilabh

@jeet

she is a Marathi.

but in CID .it was sen many times tht she is frm south(goa)!! 😕
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aswini Kalsekar is marathi Actress. She is a brilliant performer. She did various roles and proved her versatility in television and movies too. She is the official cast of Golmaal movies(Rohit Shetty).

Yes She was the only and one female officer, whom we really adore still now. She made a position where no other female officers couldn't get or even touch.