Kinshuk/Ranvir, Enough is enough.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am absoultely sick of waiting for any  news on why Ranvir is gone and what Kinshuk is doing.
I mean the articles say "he's out of Bidaai for now", what does that mean? It kills to see all this ambiguity. I just want a interview of Kinshuk, letting us know why he's not in the show. I feel so aggravated.

Guys, what can we do? Im so curios and nervous (strangely) is there anywhere where we can write regarding/demanding his comeback or atleast a notice on why Kinshuk/Ranvir is not on the show. Most importantly i want to know if he will make a re-entry.

Carry on writing on Rajan sir's blog, signing petitions and whatever is necessary. I cannot bear this anymore. We have to take action.

Thankss! =)
kisnhuk wnt b cumin bck 2 bidaai!!!!
even though hw much it hurts me 2 dy this, bnh ranvir is dead
he quitted tha show 4 personal reasons which he sed tht was an agreement between himself n rajan shahi sir.
thts all i cn say.
there is a interview on india forum of kinshuk
buh i dnt where it is.
Thank you! I just hope Kinshuk and Parul work with eachother again! They are meant for eachother =) Their chemistry rocks.
Keep writing to Sbs SP and u can chk out the Petition thread hon..if you want him back
i still want him backk......otherwise i want bidaai to end asap
RS should make a show wityh Parul and Kinshuk in the lead
RS is not updating his blog anymore..........
I agree with all of you, what happend to the movie that kinshuk and parul were going to be in?
M losing my hopes!!!!!😭😭