Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAIN LAST PART

lovelyyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all,

This is Rose aka alekhya. here is my long pending ff and i have written the last part 😳 updating u.since the original link is closed i m opening new topic.

Thanks for all the coments my dear freinds cupid, jeenal,kuttu, jinal, isa,janvi,amiee, . Meena this update is specially for u😛 ...

here is path of previous link.:

Last part:

Bani stood in the terrace feeling the fresh breeze onto her face, it had rained an hour ago and the weather was cool with the wind blowing softly, the huge trees in her compound swaying. She picked up her cell phone ringing his number.

It has been a while seeing him and she was missing him dearly. Her trip and his Arab trip separated them. She had comeback from trip yesterday but his arab trip was still on and he would be back only after 7 days. She bought many gifts to her family ,anu and for him.All had opened them and loved it she was still waiting for his compliment on the gift she had bought.

As the ringtone  rang three to four times, jai picked up

"hi sweetheart, Missing me?"

She blushed momentarily for "not that much"

" that means u were missing me... wow .Maria u have treat from me today .. my fianc is missing me" he spoke loudly on phone.

"Mr.Walia!!!" she exclaimed.

"yes bani I am all yours. speak ur heart sweety"

"oh god!! Agar aap aise hi baat karenge toh Main rakh rahe hoon phone" she said tongue tied at his flirting.

"main tho teek se hi baat kar raha hoon" he said sweetly on phone.

"achha batao humare yaad kaise aaye? Tumhara trip kaise hua? Photos click kiye?shopping hue?"

"steady steady steady ,itne sarre questions .oh my god"

"okay batoa tum abhi "

"hmm trip bahut achha hua and I enjoyed a lot ,bahut sarre pics khiche hain and I will show u once u be back here and shopping bhi bahut kiya ...i bought sarees for maa,dadi.A pen for papa, anu keliye ek game. Jigyasa di ke  liye ek bracelet .Adithya jijaji ke liye .... blab la.." she went on listing the things.

Jai listened patiently "but what about me"

"For u !!! ohh no , mujhe yaad hi na tha aapke liye main kuch nahin laye" she lied from tip of mouth.

"kya??" he was saddened

"haaa, actually my purse got empty" she lied from tip of mouth.

"bani not fair"

"hmm par main kya karoon abhi ..."

"it's okay I will take my gift when I get back ..."

"hmm let's see" she challenged

"aapko pata hain abhi mausam bahut badiya hain yahan, its drizzling and I m enjoying it with cup of hot tea...  but u r cooped up in office with AC and laptop" she teased him lightly..

"hmm"

"I love the climate after rains, it's so cool the breeze, and enjoying it with  hot pakodas and hot green chutney (spicy) or a cup of hot elaichi tea..woowowow"

"hmm u seem to love all hotttt ...u r in good mood.. What else do u like hot?" he asked

"u " she said and bit her lip

What did u say bani jai pretended not hearing ..

Hot soup I was saying..

Ohh I thought I heard something else... bani I so want to be back  to Mumbai and enjoy time with u he sighed looking at the calendar hung on wall. It is 5 more days to go.

Hmm I am also waiting ... she said to herself

Bani r u there ..

Yes Mr.walia .So aapka lunch hogaya kya?

Haan hogaya.wat about u ?

Yup.

Bani wen have u decided about that?

About what she asked

About  about our marriage sweetheart .It's been more time we are engaged and I want to take it to next level.. Please think on it and decide...

She kept quiet hearing it. Marriage thing brought jitters in her .

Hmmm

Baniii  kuch baat karoo

Its not like I m forcing u ... take ur time think it over and tell me but  donot say no...

AAp vapas aayenge toh hum iss par baat karenge she said

Jai was relieved. She didn't say straight no like she always used to ..  he was counting time.

Jai came after the trip straight to Bani's house .He was missing her terribly and get a glimpse of her. It was early morning 4 am, nobody woke up. Bani's cell buzzed continuously lifting it she spoke

"kaun"

Bani me jai .open the door

Hmm okay .. she came out of sleep drowsily opening the door.

Good morning sweet heart he said bear hugging her.

She smiled Good morning. Aapke Train kab aaye?

Main train se nahin Flight se aaya hoon budhuu!

Haan vahi!She hit her brain.

Abhi

Hmm she said opening the door to make him enter the house and sit on sofa...

Main aapke liye paani laon?

Nahin mujhe ek cup coffee chahiye !

She made a face but went into kitchen to make one. She was still sleepy and as she lit the gas put the water to boil adding the ingredients making a hot cup she handed it to him.

Hmm its tasty!  she looked at him as he grinned wide at her. She came and sat beside him now  the  only light in the room was the zero candle bulb.

Shall we go to terrace he asked; she nodded

They went and sat on the terrace floor both looking at each other not saying a word.

Bani yawned loudly .

Feeling sleepy he asked

Hmm she nodded

He patted his lap. She put her head on his lap and curled her limbs to foetal position. She closed her eyes innocently and slept .He was just staring at her .

After few minutes, he shook her

Bani what about me. I am also tired he said.

She opened her eyes groggily lifting her head and shifting on to the floor, she turned to left and extending her hand .Jai looked at her as she innocently pointed him to use her hand as pillow.

He lay down gently putting head on her hand. She put her other hand onto his waist .He closed her eyes and slept.It was not anything about attraction or sex thought just innocence through which they slept in each other arms.

The two hours went by as sun shined over and birds chirped she woke up first to see him snuggled into her chest and his hands on her waist . He looked like a baby to her and she kissed his forehead ruffling his hair with her hand .He opened his eyes seeing her lovely face  with smile.

Good morning she whispered

Good morning sweetheart ..

Bani beta... her mother called

Aap uthiye maa bularahe hain she said freeing herself from him. She walked to the steps. By the time she reached last step to ground she saw her mother coming up stairs.

Beta damaad babu kahan hain ?

Bani looked at her mother as she handed her the coffee cup.

Beta yeh lo damaad unko de dena aur fresh up hone kahna aur  beta agli baar jab coffe banao toh cheeni dalna namak ke jagah

bani was shocked.

Kya??

Haan subah main kitchen main dekha toh lagah kisine coffe banaye hain aur khidke se dekha toh damad babu ke gadi dikhe toh samajh gaye ..

Par beta aisa mazzak nahin karne chahiye 

Maaa maine ... she  was to reply but her mother left.

Bani took the cup to terrace and handed it to her making a sad face

"kya hua bani"

Maine jaan booj ke namak nahin milayee coffee main

Mujhe pata hain u were too sleepy  to recognise sugar and salt.

Lekin aapne piya kyun and then said its tasty

Because it was tasty .. okay now no more questions...

Here come he patted seat next seat ,she sat down as he checked through his pocket to find his cell phone buzzing.

Jigyasa was asking when he had come and yet not in WM. He replied to it .

Maa ne kahan aapko fresh hone...

Haan bani lekin mujhe baat karne hain tumse..

Ji kya?

About ur decision

She kept mum, Bani pls kuch bolo

He shook her taking her left hand in his.

I am afraid of this marriage..

Kyun bani ...

She twirled her toes and spoke with head bowed.

I don't want to leave my home my parents..

Okay we will come back to ur parents. On weekends spend time here and rest in walia mansion. Agreed ?

Hmm but I don't know  to cook food..

Tony is there to take care.

I won't bring groceries and things from market.

Tony is there to take care

I don't know to clean house, clean utensils, wash clothes.

Tony

I don't know to decorate ur big house ..

Tony

I don't know to make coffee

Tony

I don't sex ..

Tony is there... he said in routine..

She laughed hysterically he looked at her. Bani blushed red turning her back to him. He stood up on his foot walking to her as his eyes grew large...

u agreed now it's done!!! no repetition.

He thought its some silly thing and asked her

Anything else..now he was listening keenly and not losing his concentration.

U would be dressed properly at any time of day ..

He looked at himself and said I m normally dressed properly and women admire for my dress sense.

I know that but I m saying during night in bedroom..

Oh means bed  time...

Okay he agreed where is all this going?

There won't be anything of that in between of us..

What ...

That....

What that bani....

Hmm  Sex she whispered

What ?...wait a minute what did u say?

Bani blushed ...red turning her back to him. He stood up on his foot walking to her as his eyes grew large...

Bani I agreed to all ur demands but this is ultimate... which I cannot.. i will not accept ...

Then it is no...

Bani... please we will make a way okay... we will go slowly on this part... I will be patient with u ...I won't be pushing u ... we will make it together ...He said but he himself unsure if he would really be true to word...

Okay now is there anything left? He asked as he turned her to face.

He was agreeing to every nonsense that she said.. Now what was left?

Hmm okay I agree. she said

Jai was relieved  taking deep breath and finally with a realization that his bani was going to be his  though there were many conditions. He lifted her up in air turning her in rounds.

She was laughing too but screamed in joy "Jai please bring me down"

"Jay pls bring me down"

he brought her down as their bodies crushed into each other , he kissed on her forehead cupping her cheeks as Bani closed her eyes , he smiled looking at her angelic face.

They came down. He greeted his FIL and MIL and Daadi

Bani went in and came after few minutes all fresh from bath.Her soapy fragrance filled is nose as she came to him with another cup of coffee.

Beta tum bhi fresh up hojao ,nashta karte hain milke. Her father said

Bani beta ,damad babu ko kuch chahiye ho tho dedena.

Jai stood up as she showed him her room. There was no guest room in the home. Any ways its him..

As   Jai stood at the entrance of bathroom, there was awkwardness between them. She handed him the towel shyly. He smiled taking it when there  fingers brushed sending shivers in both.

He went inside and then was confused

"bani " he called out

Kya hua she asked

Voh  soap dikh  nahin raha.. he was in his vest and towel around his waist.

She   came, to see him like that all shy she closed her eyes his image of the well built muscles and the hair on his chest was floating on her eyes.

Its there in that rack, she said I have put a new one over there. She pointed to the corner.

He took in the direction taking the soap and inhaling the rose  fragrance.

Lux baby where is ur soap. I thought I would b lucky in using urs.

Ahh her eyes grew big in shock and embarrassment and then she shut her eyes and vanished.

Jai had a throaty laugh and came back after refreshing .At breakfast table he told his in laws the good news of bani agreeing for marriage. All were very happy hearing the news...

Soon the marriage date was fixed and as the date came near Bani was nervous and sad that she no longer be Dixit and to leave her parents even though a part of her was waiting for a new chapter to begin in her life. Their marriage happened  pompously after all its Jai Walia going to be married to Bani Dixit.

WE do want to know

"yeh rishta kya kehlata hai?" with all conditions between jai and Bani .....

that means there will be epilogue too .. i dont know when i will complete that part and post 😆

do leave ur coments 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for thinking about us Rose, this last part

is simply beautiful.

Hope you're not disappearing again.😭

By the way, please update Fate of Love, will appreciate it very much.

Take care.
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey rose..
good part..
had totally forgotten about thsi FF..
good that u continued....

so finally bani agreed for the marraige..
the tony part was hilarious....

while JB enjoying their time on terrace was just too cute.....

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon...

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
that was awesome...read the whole ff :) please do continue soon!
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
read all the parts in one go........and loved it completely.now waiting for the epilogue