Should I say This is Love or Crush?????

Posted: 13 years ago
firstly i m a young gall
so when u answer remember that itzzz suitable for a 13 yrs old to read as m 15 so dont take this to deep side of relationships.
I know we youngsterzzz don't even know the ABC of love.......
but we hjave a heart sooooo
tell me

Actually hezzz a cute dudeee I know him really well. Each time we meet we get really very frank he alwayss tries to pull my leg and so I do.
When I see him or even hear about him My lips just curve around automatically even if I am sad crying I see him coming my way or just standind looking somewhere else my tears stop running down My heartbeat goes high on beating seeing him. He's well off background as me but Itz not his or mine status that we two have a great bonding it's something else I don't know but sometimes his actions make me feel that he feels someting else then being a great friend of meine. This dude always encourages me even though i m doing the worst and he smirks and says: u r  doing great.
He understands me well and I do understand him
Should I say He's crushed me
or what????
kuzzzzzzz
i make fun of boysssssss alot much but I just don't know how to make fun of himmmmmmmmm
Hezzz really nie to meeeee
He's a good boy
he's gt no gf but yeah he's a good flirt
i don't want to be in a relationship kuzzz i m at a very small immature age thatzzz 15 so please don't take this at a deep sidfe of dating and romancing at all
just tell me he's my crush or nottttt????

give me some answerssss
please
don't make me helpless
u guys seem friendly
so guide your friendddd
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

love,
haju
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nd that joe jonas picccc is nice can you give me the link
i will pm u later

the joe jonas siggy
ermmmmm
let me see
love
crush
i think ______________
i don't know
i think its a crush beacuse

when u have a crush u like that person and like evrything about them
and u feel happy when they come ur way,u love the way he tallks and evrything about them

and love is
when u cant live without that person and u want to maary them
thats love and even you love that person if they break ur heart or cheated on u or also itshard
just cant forget about him.
hey Sissy....

well...this is most definitely a crush.i have been ur age too and have experienced this.maybe because you're not around with guys too much,and suddenly this guy is being all nice to you...you are feeling a little fuzzy and all...but i don't think its love....

i think you shud just enjoy your friendship with him.
hey i will say its definitely a crush
there r many reasins for ti but main ones are the age factor 15 is very less for a love thing but not for crush............u say that sometimes the guys action show that he means a lill more than being frnds so that means he is indicating a way that he likes u more than  n maybe if u go on further with him he may ask for a serious thing like love which i think no one can define wat it is...............there r many more reasons but i think u shud be a lil more careful about it
mmm...u r 15..right?..mmm u do hv feelings fr him bt right nw itz a crush which may turn into love in future:)
I agree with dream :)
Right now i think it's a crush but u said in one of my posts that ur nt interested in love etc nd dnt wna think of it in 10 years.. So  i think what u said is the best thing for u to do right now.. Try to keep urself away from getting too close to this guy.. Coz ur very young and im sure u have many better things to do right now than 'love' =]

Urooj x
Edited by urooj92 - 13 years ago