Todays Ragini and Anmol scene

Posted: 13 years ago
wow guys it was like the cutest scene ever when ragini s sleeping and anmol comes and just looks at her such beautiful understand and simply innocent rishta i have seen like seriously the way anmol just goes to sleep in the chair shows how much understanding he has for ragini like seriously they look really cute together   ðŸ˜³
p.s this post is not made to make any ranvir and ragini fans mad this post is purely based on the the disscussion and todays episode as I felt it was a very nice scene today so this is a anmol ragini post
They already have a signature tune too..and its really nice 😊.
Originally posted by Veritas

They already have a signature tune too..and its really nice 😊.
ya they simply soo original i was completely surprised to actually see that have such a nice chemistry just hope ragini understand anmol soon and their love story starts like completely when she was sleeping he says to himself he has so much to say only if she is ready to listen i was like simply drolled over!
ok I finaly watched the episode......must say what a relationship....respect ,commitment and most important  trust .......on top amazingly put together by creatives and actors.The said scene was simple ,expressions in anoml's eyes were of longing,yearning yet not too sad,there is contentment in the them.I feel chemistry is very diffrent from ragini's first marrige where it was more halka phulka and cute.We r here in a totaly diffrent situatiuon here,in fact challenging for actors to bring such intense and diificult emotions into play....anmol was played to perfection by apoorva ..................
Originally posted by sami01

<font color="#990000">ok I finaly watched the episode......must say what a relationship....respect ,commitment and most important <font color="#0000ff">trust .......</font>on top amazingly put together by creatives and actors.The said scene was simple ,expressions in anoml's eyes were of longing,yearning yet not too sad,there is contentment in the them.I feel chemistry is very diffrent from ragini's first marrige where it was more halka phulka and cute.We r here in a totaly diffrent situatiuon here,in fact challenging for actors to bring such intense and diificult emotions into play....anmol was played to perfection by apoorva ..................</font>
i am really looking forward to some nice scenes between them yes i guess its hard for ragini now but they way they respect eachother is just simply amazing to see
I see a lot of chemistry already between them
Anmol's charm will definalty win Ragini's lost smile back!!
infcat she was  pleqased contented when he arrived for Tammana's Birthday .. That itself shows she is glad that he is around.. They must have been together for 6 years but never been close which shows that ragini has'nt moved on but Anmol is waiting for her to move  on and he will wait till she moves forward into his life..
Pure gentleman and he went to the study to sleep amd when he got back in the morning Ragini was still asleep and he was looking at her and thinking that she is soo calm and relaxed I hope she gets all happiness which she needs at this point of time and I want to give her that
Originally posted by shanti05

I see a lot of chemistry already between them
Anmol's charm will definalty win Ragini's lost smile back!!
infcat she was pleqased contented when he arrived for Tammana's Birthday .. That itself shows she is glad that he is around.. They must have been together for 6 years but never been close which shows that ragini has'nt moved on but Anmol is waiting for her to move on and he will wait till she moves forward into his life..
Pure gentleman and he went to the study to sleep amd when he got back in the morning Ragini was still asleep and he was looking at her and thinking that she is soo calm and relaxed I hope she gets all happiness which she needs at this point of time and I want to give her that
i personally cannot wait for more scenes between the two it just gets better !
It's my fav theme when I read romance novels.Unrequited love and how a handsome guy changes the woman's perspective.Yep she needs a second chance at love and happiness.But it also feels so surreal!
Unrequited love always brings trps...People want to see them together..is after they get together that the story is hard to manage...