*~Introduction Lounge - Sensational South~*

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey friends,

Welcome to Sensational South cinema forumπŸ€—

Let us introduce ourself since its a new forum with many different kind of fans...

Name:

You fav movie:

You fav actor/actress:

~Sensational South Dev Team~

Hurray!!!  Our new Cinema Home is here πŸ₯³!!!  It is time to party now!!!

Name: MP_Radha aka Aisha [fluent in Tamil and English πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. but love to watch hindi/ telugu/ malayam movies as i can grasp some of the words 😳]

Favorite Movie: Mouna Raagam, Anjali, Mozhi, Jillinu oru Kadhal, Thenali, Vinnaithandi varuvaaya, Swapnakoodu, Kaloori etc [i've only stated some tamil moives as the list is too long 😳]

Favorite Actor/ Actress: Surya, Kamal Haasan, Jai, Bharatch, Jyothika, Tamanna, ect
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Name: Aiswarya

You fav movie: Umm lots lol :) I liked Chandramukhi and Arundati, hehe. And since I am Telugu, I love a lot of those movies. And I love Hindi movies too, and my fav. English movie is Freedom Writers.

You fav actor/actress
Genelia D'Souza, Anushka, Shriya, Trisha, Kajol, Kajal, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Prabhas, a looot.
Originally posted by Aahaana

Name: Lalitha JanakiπŸ€—

You fav movie: Magadheera

You fav actor/actress: Chiranjeevi, Ramcharan, Prabhas, Tarun, Kajal Aggarwal, Soundarya, Aarti Agarwal, Trisha, Shriya, Genelia, Drashti Dhami, Gurmeet Choudhary, and Debina Bonerjee 

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Name: UmaπŸ˜ƒ

You fav movie: Khushi (Tamil)😍 God father, Manichitrathazhu etc

You fav actor/actress: Suray, Vijay, Mohanlala, Mammootty and many moreπŸ˜†

Thanks meli for the thread and congrats to all SouthiansπŸ˜†
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
i didn't that this forum started.... congratulation guys

k my turn now....

name - kavya

i'm frm Andhra Pradesh.... which means, i know telugu

frm actor/actress frm south are ....
actors - Ram (telugu), Mahesh babu (telugu), Siddarth, surya, jr. NTR (telugu), maddy of olden times n latest - Rana

actresses - Geneliya, Anushka, ..... to some extent - kajal, trisha too
n i like soundarya who is no more in this world

fav movie - i have many... leader, arundhati, aparichitudu, ithe, maghadheera, RRKK, ready almost all MB's movies
most of mani ratnam's, shankar's , shekhar kammula's , raja mouli's movies n some of krishna vamsi's movies
Name:Divya 

You fav movie: Raja Paravai,Kalyana Agathigal, Manmadhaleelai, Ethir Neechal,  Aarillrunthu arubathu Varai, Pudukavithai

You fav actor/actress:Kamal, Rajni, Surya, Ajith, Prashanth, Radha, Madhavi, Simran, Jhothika

Congrats to ~Sensational South Dev Team~

Hi everyone!!!
Name: Sagikaa

You fav movie:All the latest ones. Especially Kutty, sura, singam (those latest ones)

You fav actor/actress:Asin, devyani, ramyakrishnan, surya, vujay, Sunaina, shreya, (many more other tamil actresses/actors-but a long list of them)
Edited by sagikaa - 13 years ago
Name:Rama

You fav movie:Ye maya chesave

You fav actor/actress:Nagarjuna,Naga chaitanya,Anushka,Kajol...
YAY for the new section...Now I dont have to hunt for the tamil section every time..I am lazy to do that :P

Name:Caroline/Caro

You fav movie:All of mani ratnam...all of surya(barring pre- nanda days and hari's movies), vikram's classics,..anjali mauna raagam top the list....as im from chennai..lets add chennai 28 to the top as well..
i like light hearted cinema ...but for some reason I LOVED vaanamae ellai

You fav actor/actress:right from rajni kamal vikram siddharth jyotika surya and a lot more(no sombu ya :( )..i basically like actors in a movie specific way

again! congratulations melu tina and aish...u guys must have worked quite hard for this!

OMG there is so much we can do with the section

can we have a classics special...each week....?? a specific movie?? that was a block buster or something

we can even rotate all 4 languages if possible....
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago