Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Don't Want to be an Old person:Mod's note PG2

Mahima9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guez 😊
😭vaise toh main kafi upset hun alekh ko fir se usi tarah dekh ke wahi qute sa inoocent sa alekh vapas mil gaya par abhi nahi chahiye tha woh wala alekh hame par ap sab ko pata hai ki alekh ne hi bas kyoun bidai karne se inkar nahi kiya jabki woh bhi toh 8 year ki girl ka papa nahi banana chahta tha isiliye rajan ji ne ek chota sa idea nikala lo alekh ji aap ko apki wife bhi DOST hi kehti thi aur apki daughter bhi apko DOST hi bulayegi toh aap kabhi bhi apne aap ko old mehsus nahi karenge chahe woh 8y ka ho ya 100y ka ok now happy ab toh aap tayar hai na Didai karne ke liye fir jake alekh ne haan bola hoga πŸ˜†aur rahi baat sadhna aur ranvir ki toh haan woh log toh shayad fair skin wale hai unhe toh kafi ache roles fir new serials main mil jayenge fir woh bhala kyoun ek bas ragini ke liye is show main rukte bhai unhe 8y old person thodi na banana tha vaise mujhe bahot bura laga jab aaj Kinshuk ne bhi Parul ka sath chode diya just becoz of 8years koi nahi fir maine apne dil ke yeah keh ke samjha liye hai ki bollywood ki tarah jaise hame alag alag actress alag alag acters ke sath achi lagne lagti hai jaise ki apne shahrukh aur kajol ko hi le lijiye DDLJ main dono itne qute lage the ki aaj bhi ji karta hai ki woh sath hi rahe koi unhe alag na kare par fir bhi unke aur hero / heroins ke sath jodi kafi ache lagi hai toh bas kya pata Apurva aur Parul ki jodi bhi roke kare aur Kinshuk ko yeah pata chale ki sirf fair colour aur style, tussions marne se kuch nahi hota uske bina bhi Bidia kuch kar dikhayega such hi kaha hai ki insaan ki kadar kam hi hoti hai uske colour ki jayada aaj kinny ne serial chode ke yeah sabit kar diya ko nahi Parul ko bhi Faise colour wala Hubby hi milega lets pray for her:)

aap bhi apni rai yaha de sakte hai
100ry agar main kisi ko bhi heart kiya ho toh

Kinrul's Nisha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

paragraph...fullstop and commas......they are our friends.😊

Mahima9 thumbnail
unhappyviewer what do you mean by this line

"paragraph...fullstop and commas......they are our friends"

yaar mere comments ko koi serioucly kyoun nahi leta hu😊m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)
Kinshuk left the show because he had his priorities. I personally like his attitude ... smart young man with a lot of class ... he knows what he wants in life ... I guess his quitting shouldnt be taken to much badly.

As for Sadhna ... perhaps she will come back. This was a requirement of the script.

And for Ragini... she is doing good in her role. And yeah ... Apurva is a great actor and very experience ... this might be a learning curve for Parul as an actress.

About Alekh ... I think its just his role ... he will have to get well right before his daughter's bidaai ... and then die off to mix with Sadhna's eternal essence =)

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

paragraph...fullstop and commas......they are our friends.😊

πŸ˜†

Yaar....where do u get such fantastic ideas....? πŸ˜†
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

Kinshuk left the show because he had his priorities. I personally like his attitude ... smart young man with a lot of class ... he knows what he wants in life ... I guess his quitting shouldnt be taken to much badly.

As for Sadhna ... perhaps she will come back. This was a requirement of the script.

And for Ragini... she is doing good in her role. And yeah ... Apurva is a great actor and very experience ... this might be a learning curve for Parul as an actress.

About Alekh ... I think its just his role ... he will have to get well right before his daughter's bidaai ... and then die off to mix with Sadhna's eternal essence =)

Wow, IT. You have written the whole story in advance πŸ˜† Alekh getting better before Khushi's bidai and finally die to be with Sadi....πŸ˜† 

They should go for another leap now soon and get Khushi's Bidai. Then after that they should show Salekh - aatma's love story. Hey...wait a sec.... may be this is what RS has promissed..... Salekh's unique love story.... We havent seen aatma/ghost love story till now.... πŸ˜†

Mahima9 thumbnail
Which ideas you like my comments thank God koi toh mila jo mera comments se kuch khush hua jaldi se conferm karo ki main thik toh bol rahi hun na kafi aise hi khushi manane main lag jau chalo chalo jaldi bolo 😳
Mahima9 thumbnail
dekha mil gaya na jhatka aaye reguser toh kisi aur ke hi comments pe fida hai acha hai maine kisi ka toh bhala kiya apna na sahi aur ka hi sahi yeah main Sadhna se sikha hai vaise Atma ki love story kafi uniq hogi yaar just like out of the world wah ab toh main unke hi sapne dekhne lagi hun sadhna white sri main aur alekh bhi wah kya love sotry hogi kam se kam tab toh rajan ji unki love story ki taraf thoda sa dhayan denge hai ki nahiπŸ‘
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
What...requirement of script...what a load of rubbish....so they decided that we need to spice things up let's kill one of the main protagonists....array if they wanted to have a death then (sorry to say this, no disrespect as i love the character and actor) but they might as well have killed Mamaji...wesey bhi he's lived a good long life, got to see his grand daughters and see that sadhna's journey was complete.

fair enough it might have been needed but you can't make a decision that huge without thinking how the audience will react.

and if the script needed it then how are they gonna bring her back?
And this aatma/ghost thing looks good in movies...but how will saalekh have any intimacy or love if it's just her aatma visiting :(

ufff....not fair, considering we have like 3/4 years of ragvir love shown :(
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
**Mod's note**

This topic is extremely instigating as its once again raising the same old fair skin issue..what made u think that way is beyond my understanding now...Nobody knows real reason why Kinshuk left and also Sara might return in the near future..so I fail to understand why some members out here r themselves passing different verdicts and putting blames on these actors for leaving the show..its their personal choice ..so lets respect it

And from here on I don't want to see a single post raising this issue of fair skin and dark skin..lets not start all this racial discrimination in a serial forum now...

@Topic starter:Already rules r mentioned in our sticky post that discussing all these stuffs about an actor's physical features or skin colour will not b allowed but still this post is made by you..so consider this as your first official warning**

Closing this post now
Bidaai Dev team
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago