Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Adda Annex ~ Family of Chors

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone! sup? Sorry for the delay...just got back from work...so let's see what's in store for us today...shall we :P

Upset Leher

Leher is not happy about the way her father was treated by his own brother or the fact that even she and Abeer got insulted! She is lost in her thought but then realizes that she needs to get back to work and starts to kneed the flour...thought she takes out her kanagan (obviously...anyone would!) :P

Chor Chor Chor

Hmm...I am so not sure what's wrong with Dadi and Bua...your lalla is already married can you just leave him...or rather his wife alone! Ughh anyways...Bua and Dadi's new plan is stealing the kangan so Dadi ji starts her fake drama and everyone rushes to attend to her (how come no one ever realizes her chaal!)...anyways...while everyone is with her bua volunteers to get something to drink for Dadi...so she goes in the kitchen...and what does she do...obviously steal the kangan!

Chor Chor Chor

Where is the Kangan?

When Abeer comes in Dadi is all praises for both Abeer and Leher...obviously fake praises and makes Leher sit next to her. Why would she do that? Obviously to point out the missing kangan and she does do that! Haii...Leher says that she had taken them off while doing her chores and she'll just go get them. But what do you know...they are missing!!! Leher is really worried and Dadi starts her drama along with the just arrived TN...about how expensive it is and the khandani kada and stuff! Great! They all start suggesting where she might have left them or maybe the dhobi might have taken them...but Leher is sure she took them off in the kitchen.

Mathur Family

Anyways Brij is being really emo again...nothing new in what's happening there...Kulcha is annoying as usual! But the main part is the envelope arriving for Brij! The episode ends with Brij reading the letter...and I am so sure that Bua must have sent the kangan along with the letter. Wait...how did she manage to do that so fast? Anyways!

Precap: Alok says that Leher must have given the kangan to someone and Leher runs away crying...while somebody throws the kangan on the ground.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please switch tracks. Please. I have nothing more to say.
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks usha.
loved chor chor chor.
this is first time when i'm very very disappointed. Nothing to say. Shripal said everything.Edited by arpitmj - 13 years ago
malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show shud hav been better if it wud have been more of ABHER,bittan his frends in short the young gen!!!!