Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

TRP ka BHOOK (hum ko TRP maangta haai)

Posted: 13 years ago
"HUMKO TRP Maangta hai ... TRP kahan haai ... Humko TRP chaahata hai ... "

Whenever I see Bidaai now ... this is what rings in my ears ... I feel a BHOOKA CT guy screaming with desperation ... saying these stuff for us and to any listening ear....

I am really not the kind of person who would like to interfere between a true artist, writer and his work ... I would let the person complete freedom on what he/she wants to create ... but then that person must also remain honest with their work!

Its one thing to make a commercial drama... and another to poke, disfigure or distort it just for the sake of money! ... Its called vandalism ... SUCKING OUT the viewers emotion and conversting that to TRP ...

HUMKO TRP MAANGTA TRP MAANGTA - HUMKO TRP DE ... ... I wonder how long it will take them....

However, I do welcome any Apoorva fan who are supposed to appear in a few days, celebrating Anmol Ragini jodi ... I got nothing against them.

The matter is that this endless BHOOK will really make them the worse story tellers ... and nothing else.

Why not start with a new story? ... NO... they wanna stretch it .... as they would like to take as much from its good name and use it in this new theme ... for this overwhelming remoreseless appetite of their's...

Please keep Alekh as the last reminiscent of Sadhna ... alive with Sadhna's fragrance all over him.

Thanks (but ... oh well .... I dont really care now do I - DISGUSTED)...

Edited by Ice-Thinker - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
their greed is gonna pay them real hard...dropping from #1 to #8 is just a beginning
TRP chahta hai ... kuch bhi karega for TRP ... 🤣
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CTs: yeh dil mange MORE ...& MOREEE & MOREEEEEE trps

Serial aur CT maare ... Rajan Kamaal ... Rajan Serials se CT maare ... karde buura haal ... Rajan Serials se CT maare ... dishkiyaon diskhiyaon ...

OoOoOo ... apne deewanoka ... apne faaans ka ... KARDE BUURA HAAL ,,, oye Rajan Serials se CT maare ... Rajan Kamaaalll...Rajan Serials se CTTTT maare....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
You people should learn them that they will never get what they aim to, TRPs......

Let the TRPs fell down, by stopping watching the serial on TV........

As they disrespect and hurt people, you people should never reward them on watching the serial and making their TRPs high, let them regret for never listening to the viewers, but it will never help them..........

I will never watch any of RS' shows again, coz he never fullfill his promises, same as Ekta, all of them r the same 🤢, TRPs' seekers.........

They killed the best two people Sadhna and Ranvir, how stupid.......

In this way they divided two jodis and killed so many beautiful relationships being it the foursome, SaGini, AlVir, RagVir, Salekh, beside devar bhabhi and jijajii and jiji, etc, no way of accepting this..........

Boycott Bidaai, coz it knows only judaai, this should be as a banner infront of RS' office 😡🤢 and a banner to SP' offices that they r bunch of losers 😡🤢

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bidaai CTs' motto "TRP ke liye sala kuch bhi karega."👎🏼
Ab to yaar forums dekho ... Ragini is remarried aur woh bhi Anmil bhai sahaab ke saath ... No No ... not Kinshuk ... yeh koi doosra Anmol hai ... and this track will probably focus on how their romance will blossom ... thats my guess - because an article said that Apoorva will bring that lost smile and joy and color in Ragini's life.

After marriage ... I guess this track will strengthen their relationship?

As odd as it seems ... for CTs its TRP ka funda!

Kinshuk was great ... also a great Devaar ... I guess now no Bhaabi, so what will devaar do? ... So he went ... =(
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's really hard to believe that Kinshuk's left the show and even harder to believe that Ragini is shown with other guy that too remarriage?!!!
 I have no idea how is Apoorva, actingwise. Saw his pics he seems pretty handsome but I think it will take time for all of us to accept him Ragi's opposite or for some that will never happen.
Exactly dear ... its sad...

But then ... I guess the CT are looking for a new spring ... at the cost of an autmn.... thats all...

Some branches never regain their lost leaves in the next spring ... but the next spring sure brings new branches...

Think about us Sadhna fans ... we are washed away ... ab to Alekh bhi nahi hai ... he is just ... back to square 1 ...