Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: karandel_2008

And I have an online crush too 😛

About this topic: I already said that I take people in VL and RL as same. Because behind that id there is a real people with a heart.

Otherwise, I do hate posting on a forum because it takes lot of time to communicate as compared to speaking.

rth, wajnu or vinu 😎
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: karandel_2008

And I have an online crush too 😛

About this topic: I already said that I take people in VL and RL as same. Because behind that id there is a real people with a heart.

Otherwise, I do hate posting on a forum because it takes lot of time to communicate as compared to speaking.

Agreed with underline. I perceive the internet as just another channel of communicating with real people. I'm not sure how people exactly draw a line. Its like splitting oneself into two personas - RL and VL. You can apply same RL social, moral principles in VL too.

Although its hard to perceive them as real when you don't even know who they are and where they are. 😛
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As we get drawn into the world of virtual reality we slowly breakaway from the real. there is always a trade off.
Persons that are deeply into the net tend to mix less wtih real persons.
Looking ahead cinemas and TVs would be a thing of the past with everything availble through the net.
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There are good people and bad people online. Thank God I always bump Into good people who are serious about marrying me lmao
DM was quite because i wasnt here, duhhh, i am the firecracker :D

Xoxo
[QUOTE=P1nk]There are good people and bad people online. Thank God I always bump Into good people who are serious about marrying me lmao[/QUOTE

Fix the date please. I  eat, sleep and breathe pink...hurry with the pink rings please! :D

Xoxo